2/1 Junior OTJ trial day 11 AMPS 98, PMPS 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Scooter & Jack, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-31-junior-otj-trial-day-10-amps-85-pmps-71.172312/

Hi folks,

Today I swear I heard Junior say "Liver" when I asked him what he wants for breakfast! :D So liver he got and he ate it pretty quick which is unlike him so he got another scoop. :joyful: He is doing great this morning and happy about his window in the sugar room where all the outside critters can be seen. He is afraid of everything so he would never have made it outside. He is king of his sugar room these days though and Jack is quite ok with that. As long as he cuddles with Jack in the afternoon.:cat::cat:

The cold is returning but not below zero. We had a 17 day January thaw with temperatures above freezing so as hearty Minnesotans we were kind of spoiled. Reality has returned and todays high is 13.

Vines for anyone that needs them.
    Thank you!

Linda

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like Junior is feeling good. Happy Day 11!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looking good Junior! :D:D:D Especially like the part about the good appetite. :)

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:DGo Junior Go !!!!:D:D:D:D:D :D:bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome for Day 11 OTJ for Junior!! :D:D:DThat is so cool with the window where he can see all the little wildlife. That is great with his bm and the extra dose Cisapride stated in yesterday's condo. You're doing a great job with him.
    Wow that is cold. Brrrrr.. . you guys are tough.

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

What a smart kitty! He knows what he wants and how to ask for it! :p Smart Mamabean, too, to understand and comply with his request!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yum, liver! Happy Day 11, Junior!

Hi Linda,
    We had that warm spell, too: it spoiled all the snow. But things are looking better now. The Ice Palace is being built. Two days ago the ice was 12 inches thick on the lake; today it was 15 inches.

Hugs and scritches,

8. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Our winter carnival started last weekend and into this next week. 2 trucks went thru the ice on our lake over the weekend but I bet there are lots of fisherman out there tomorrow. Personally I stay off the ice unless its to skate along the shore line. I think I have my weekend outing now! Thanks Ella! :bighug:

9. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Well I hear you folks in CA are having a lot of rain this year! I think its great though. Maybe the lakes and rivers will fill up again.

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
  10. Taffysmama

Taffysmama Well-Known Member

Nice #s, Junior!

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Linda, we recently did have three storms one after the other. It has brought relief from the extreme drought. I'm originally from PA, so I did experience quite a few harsh winters but not as severe as yours. This is one reason why I moved to Southern CA to escape the cold and snow.

12. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

YAY, this is so exciting! Go :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DJunior

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.