2/10/10! LATTE amps-354, pmps-266 PARTY TIME...w/video

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hello LL!
    First - Latte recap:
    pmps 210 (I think?)..not eating
    +7.5-355 (1/2 can ff)
    amps-354 (not eating- I would be stretching the truth to say she had 1/8th 3oz can wellness)
    +1.5-264 (gigantic, human size poop! :eek: )
    +3.5-231 (refusing food)
    +5.5-276 (few licks ff, but generally refusing)

yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5708

I do not think i will be testing any more today. Considering how little she has eaten in the last 30hrs I need to give cypro soon and hope that works. Smell is not as bad. I smelled the bedding in one of her sleeping areas and it was the same thing, so i changed it. I wonder if she peed herself and it dried before I came home sometime in the last few days, so I didnt notice? :sad:

She is currently sitting in a mousing position- half hanging over my bed and staring at her kibble bowl. Hopefully the party tonight and all her friends coming to visit will cheer her up! flip_cat

Speaking of parties! Momma almost slept through the preparations! :lol: Long day, into the weeeee hrs of the a.m. yesterday. Got my :coffee: now! ;-)

So why a party?!?! Wellllllll.... BECAUSE WE CAN! :mrgreen:

Really, its truley a special day for us to reflect and latte asked me weeks ago if she could share it with all her new friends! It is her
    THIRD YEAR ANNIVERSARY SINCE THE ARF (acute renal failure).

Three years ago I left for a trip, and upon return could not find my lovely girl. She did not run to the door, roll on her back, and meow until the cow's came home. My roommate said she had been find when I was gone and she had just been walking around earlier. It took 45 min of looking, crying, and calling out her name until I found her hidden very deep in a closet. This was NOT my cat! She was unkept, stinky, very skinny, and would not look me in the eye. there were white spots all over the bedroom floor (where she had been vomiting, I later understood), and very few poops made it into her box. I was SCARED!

The next day (2/10/07), I brought her to the vet. I was told she had renal failure from the metacam and I could try putting her on IV's, but most people at this point would pts. :cry: WOW! She was totally fine when i left a week earlier! :shock: I had never really left Latte anywhere strange before so I was not sure what to do. I didnt know if she could handle it. I left her with the vet overnight and planned to take her home for the rest of the weekend, because I didnt want her to be alone. I spent the day with her in a room, with an iv pole attached to her. She looked so sad. I had never seen a cat look like that.

When I took her home the next day she was doing a little better. But that only lasted a few hours. We spent the weekend on my bed under the covers, where I would try to spoon feed her or give her bits of kibble. She had never wanted to be under the covers before this. i think it made her feel trapped. Now, it made her feel safe. It was probably some of the greatest bonding moments the two of us have ever shared.

latte went back into the hospital after the weekend. She would be there a week, improve, come home, and a week later crash. This went on for about 3 weeks. The vet let me come the moment they opened until the moment they closed. I would bring a bag of various foods (human and cat), a small litter box, lots of bedding, toys, etc. Many 8-10 hr days sitting on the hard floor, loving Latte, encouraging her to eat even a few licks each day, changing her bedding on an hourly basis, and just looking at how beautiful she was. I would go home each night to wash her fleece blankets, buy some different foods, pack up for the next day, and go to sleep missing her. But wondering if I needed to start getting used to her not being at home anymore.

It took about 8+ months to fully stabalize and keep her out of immediate danger from the kidney disease, which of course will be with her the remainder of her life. Once she was stable she started showing signs of other dis -ease processes. She has not had much of a break. Yet she keeps taking one step forward each and every day. I have given her so many chances to give up...to let go. And she just wont do it. So here we are today...to...

:RAHCAT CELEBRATE!!!! :RAHCAT

We invite you all to the party tonight after pmps! There will be a special presentation (ready or not..it will be revealed) :mrgreen:.
    Peacock feathers for all!
    Dancing
    Wrestling
    under the cover snuggling (but only if you are of age! :lol: )
    freeze dried chicken treats (dont worry - it will be a kibble free house hold this eve)
    Strings
    Lots of balls and kitty toys
    lazer tag
    catnip
    and maybe even an appearance by a REAL mouse! :eek:

Bear man and teddy will be here all the way from Canada! Suitcase has been sitting by the door for days! :lol: The smuggling has already begun. Shadow is so excited to see Latte's pad, after all the times latte has been over there! Putty will politely greet everyone at the door and show them which way to go. Gabby and Gizmo have travel arrangements made long in advance due to the massive storm in Chicago. Latte has been warned that the other Shadoe may take over her throne for a while and it would be nice to share...she agreed! And was it Moonie bringing special treats? Lalya and Jack have a special vehicle coming to pick them up from down the street, because its not safe for them to walk! There are so many more we hope to see at the party tonight! Please let us know if you have not received your moonbeam boarding pass! All are welcome! :YMHUG:

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 2/10/10! LATTE amps-354, and MILESTONE PARTY

Carolyn, thank you for sharing Latte's story. I am so incredibly touched by her journey.

I can't wait!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! LATTE!!!!!! dancing_cat

Thanks for sharing the celebration. It's an honor to be a part of it.

3. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Hi Carolyn! What a great day for a party, and what a great but very sad story you have told. Great because it shows just how much a kitty can mean to a person, and sad because.. it should have never been. Since it is, though, you are here to tell us your story and share beautiful Latte with us. :)

I would like to post my RSVP. Also attending will be:

Roxanne, the lovely little girl from Kennebunkport. Roxanne is currently celebrating her 2 years Off The Juice Month. She is interested in meeting male cats who enjoy placing their ladies on a pedestal, long walks on the porch, lengthy mutual bathing sessions and will treat her as the Queen she knows she is.

Leo, the hansum debbul with acromegaly from New Jersey. Leo is not really interested in anyone except me, so he probably won't be mingling, but he would like to encourage other attendees to give him lip scritches, ear massages, food and belly rubs.

Niko, the dashing, daring Virginia Beach boy. Niko likes the ladies, a lot. He advises other male attendees to "back off his women" and promises to be sporting a very lively outfit as well as to show off some of his high flying acrobatic stunts.

Milo, the piranha sugarcat from Connecticut, here for a temporary visit. Milo likes food. He would prefer all other attendees "get the hell out of his way" when he's in motion, and wants to request a special food: rotisserie chicken. All human guests are advised to wear teflon.

Hope you can accommodate us all!

4. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Congratulations on reaching this milestone, Carolyn and Latte. I'm crying after reading your story. You have truly done everything in your power (and then some, it seems) to give Latte the best possible life. You both are truly an inspiration. Enjoy the party, everyone. Logan sends his regrets! He would love to be there, but they won't let him out, not even for a night!

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

What a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing Latte's journey with us. Your unwavering devotion is beautiful. She is blessed to have you, and vice versa.

Congratulations on reaching such a milestone! It sounds like it will be quite a party; I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

6. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

YAHOO Latte and Carolyn.
    What a great day for a party and what an occasion. Keep it going-

7. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

Carolyn, what a beautiful story of dedication and love.
    I can tell you have a very special bond, thank you for sharing it with us.

The snow is really bad here in Germany so will have to pass (unless you know a 'beam me up scottie :lol: )

Lucky will be looking down from her rainbow and smiling I'm sure.

Have a wonderful party and I hope your lil furball has lots more gumph in her yet :mrgreen:
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

((Carolyn)) sniff sniff...What a wonderful story!! You described a loving adventure that has brought you two so close.
    I am so sorry that Latte had to go through all that...and you too. sitting on the floor with her, or under the covers with her. She is quite a fighter, isn't she? You two have certainly been through so much....your dedications is admirable....and your love for latte shines through your every word....

It is great that you are celebrating like this! The party sounds like so much fun....and you know that Raja and Shadow will be there. They have been waiting for weeks it seems!! They said they will both be ready to help with everything...anything you need: they will be there to help! It's going to be so much fun!!! :mrgreen:

9. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Carolyn that was a beautiful story about Latte and your devotion to a very sick little kitty. I am so glad she is doing well and 3 years later having a party to celebrate. Maybe she is saving her appetite for all the party food.
    Although we have a snowstorm here Putty has made arrangements to get there.....something about a friend with a truck and a plow.

Maybe when everyone is together they can call Logan to tell him they miss him and to feel better soon.

10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary Latte! It's so nice of you to share Latte's story with us, and to be throwing this party to celebrate.
    I am in the process of making some orderves sp? :lol: to bring along. We can't wait! Thanks for inviting us.
    PS, I'll also bring a bunch of catnip, for those that partake.

11. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

ok, we're raising a niptini in latte's honor. when's the party?!!!

12. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

What a beautiful story (except the sickies parts :( ) about how much you love your family. It's a pretty special bond that's made between human and kitty when kitty gets sick and human loves them anyways (often even more) even though they aren't perfect. Extra scratches or snuggles, whatever she prefers, are in order!

13. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Carolyn,
    What a beautiful reason to have a party for your sweet Latte.

I did not know the adventures the 2 of you have been on together. Your story of Latte
    brings tears to my eyes. I can undestand that love and devotion.
    I lost my sweet and beloved Sasha(GA) to ARF 6 years ago. I did whatever was humanly possible to save her but I was unable to.
    So wonderful to have Latte and all the joy she brings to you.
    Max would love to jump the border and hitch a ride with the other Canadians!

14. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

what an amazing celebration! Three years, wow. I love cats, they look so delicate but when the chips are down they are so incredibly tough. I'm glad you shared your day with us. drinking24

15. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Carolyn, your dedication to Latte is truly inspiring. You willed her back to life three years ago, and here you are today, still going the distance to keep her safe and happy. Congratulations to both of you on your accomplishment. I can't think of a better reason for a party. O.K. enough, of the mushy stuff ...

Bear Man pulled a few strings with Moonbeam Traffic Control, and caught an earlier moonbeam down. I hope you don't mind that he pulled up a stool at the niptini bar, while you are waiting for the other guests to arrive. His little brother wanted to tag along, but Bear said, Dude, that's just embarrassing.

I say we get a few kitties together and spring Logan out for the night, too.

[​IMG]

16. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Happy Anniversary Latte!!!!! What a wonderful story, Carolyn, about the love shared between you and Latte. :YMHUG:

Mally will be at the party for sure. She'll be the white cat with the pink bow tied around her neck. She also has a little gift for you and Latte:

[​IMG]

17. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

what an inspirational story! latte is a fighter in every sense of the word... and carolyn, you're the wind beneath her wings!
    alex is on her way. she left several hours ago. said something about picking up putty along the way. she can't wait to celebrate all night long!
    congratulations! drinking24

18. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Oh My goodness what a party this will be!

carolyn- A little high maintenance there, dont ya think?!?! haha_smiley Dont worry! We've got you covered!

Kelly- go read your last condo....LOGAN IS COMING! :mrgreen:

Miriam- So glad Putty will make it, despite the weather. Would have been in trouble without our greeter!!!!

Dyana- good thing you are bringing more treats! Holy cow! I think we are going ot have some overflow in my neighbors apt!

Linda- Bear is safe and sound with me right now. The niptini bar was right next to the liquor store. bear helped me pick out a cheap bottle of wine for myself! :lol: drinking24 We will miss Teddy, though. Tell him next time!

Pat- need I say more?!?! Latte is waiting by the door right now for Shadow! :mrgreen:

Now, while your cats are all partying hard, I have a special treat for the beans! And, a request. :roll:

First request: Please click on the link in my signature. Read one or two (or more) accounts of other cat's who had similar situations to Latte. Notice a theme...beans not being being informed of what to look for if an adverse reaction is happening OR even that an adverse reaction can happen, AND overdosing.

With that information please, in honor of Latte...
    1. Always ask your vet for information on any new medication they want to give your cat. If they dont/wont (get a new vet, LOL), look it up online and ask others. BE AWARE OF POTENTIAL ADVERSE REACTIONS SO YOU CAN GET IMMEDIATE HELP IF YOU SEE ANY! (sorry for the caps, but so important). Just like you would not give your cat insulin w/o testing, why would you want to give your cat a medicine w/o checking. Ask your vet for choices/alternatives of any medicine.
    2. Always check the dose your vet is giving you to what is recommended (easy to find this online).
    3. Spread the word to your friends and families with animals....to keep themselves informed.

Okay- off the soap box. Here is a special video. Did the best I could with a slow computer and limited time. May find the beginning sad. Grab a beverage of choice, sit back and enjoy. These are all photos of Latte in the last 3yrs.
    http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=a5 ... kin_id=601

Now its time to PARTY!!!!!!!!!! party_cat

19. Amy'sWinston (GA)

Amy'sWinston (GA) Member

...sniff....sniff... Makes me even more honored to personally know Her Royal Highness of the Huff & Puff. :cry: I knew the gist of the story before....but just can't imagine. What a remarkable, tough, amazing girl Latte is...and her Momma is one of the most dedicated, self-sacrificing, fiercly loving beans I know. What a love story you 2 have. I have no doubt that Latte's refusal to give up...or give in...is due to her sheer determination NOT to be separated from you until a much later time!

I came home to find Jack and Lya by the back door, coats, gloves and boots on, and suitcases packed dancing in circles!!! I think they are planning on an all-nighter-crashing-on-the-throne kind of evening. I've sent them off to you with goodies, munchies and prezzies for that gorgeous girl.

Do NOT let Jack flirt with her. He's a shameless lethario, but has serious committment issues. :oops: He is looking forward to meeting "normal cats" that would like to play with him! I've explained to Lya that the throne is Miss Latte's and her own princessly acoutrements will be here for her upon her return to her own kingdom.

hope they behave themselves, but don't hesitate to call the cops if they get out of control! I've warned them I won't bail them out tonight,,,if it comes to it, they'll sleep it off in the catnip-tank. :lol:

Blessings to you both!

20. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

KB is also wishing you and Latte congratulations, and looking forward to some yummies with you all tonight. You two have been through so much. (( Carolyn )), and scritches to your beautiful girl.

I'm sorry it took another medical situation for little Latte to bring you here to meet us all, but you're truly an inspiration, and a big help to others facing similar issues.

21. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

what a special day!
    first i want to say that i am so sorry for what happened to her and i know that her suffering has helped save the life of far more kitties than she will ever know. keep up the fight you guys!
    now about that video! omg, i love her tail! extra long and that white at tip is far too cute. and that planter (or what is it exactly? wood? pottery? i want one) of grass you have for her on patio is so lovely. she is a lucky kitty. really nice video, thanks for posting it. :D

congratulations on your 3 year post ARF latte! drinking24

22. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I stopped back in to make sure Bear Man was minding his manners at the party, and had to say how much I loved the video. Thank you for posting that.

23. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

what a beauty she is. just how long is that tail.

please tell my 9 to behave themselves and to get home early. the are nowhere to be found so I have to assume they slipped out to your place.
    hugs

24. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sorry we're a little late getting to the party. Gabby felt the need to make an entrance. Gizmo, of course, needed to be restrained or he would have jumped on that moonbeam and tried to get there all by himself and gotten lost. (Silly kitten!) Please feel free to remind him to mind his manners and that he's too young for those niptinis and tunaritas.

I can't begin to imagine what that time was like for you. Or for Latte. I would have been terrified. What an ordeal. And it is an ordeal that merits a celebration of life and of love. You and Latte have fought to be together - and together you are. Thank you for inviting us to join you in marking this event. Happy anniversary and may you both have many, many more to celebrate.

25. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

WE ARE COMING!!! WE ARE LATE--MAKING CRAB DIP & TUNARITAS!! BE RIGHT BACK :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

26. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

We love to party! I hope we're not too late! Maui! Come on hurry it up, you don't want to miss the fun! Yes, yes, I know you need to bring the nipjitos. I'll help you carry it ok. Come on let's get a move on. It's party time!

27. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

WOW....what a crowd in here! :lol: Raja needed a little more time to get ready... :RAHCAT so I am just dropping her off...
    I see Shadow made it here ok and is hanging out with Bear Man at the bar...no doubt will be dancing
    the night away with Latte if she accepts....he was quite smitten when he saw the video... bcatrun_gif

Thank you Carolyn ....this is a great party...thank you for sharing your day with us!!
    And all you sugar kitties....hope you are have a good night tonight...enjoy yourselves....as you always do. :mrgreen:
    What a great bunch of kitties we have here, right?

party_cat Congratulations to Carolyn and latte....you are inspirations to us all!! party_cat

28. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

What a fantastic journey you have had. Such a journey. The video was wonderful. Tears of happiness for you both.

29. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Well, I had to mush my way through the storm to get here, but here we are. Basil's wearing his party shoes, his white suit and he brought a disco ball!

Congratulations on this wonderful anniversary!

30. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Whoot Whoot we are back! We watched the whole video with DH & we all laughed & cried...What a brave baby that Latte is!!
    What a momma you are Carolyn--Both of you amazing!!
    Now we celebrate party_cat party_cat party_cat drinking24
    To the Good Health for all our furbabies I make a toast to Latte & Carolyn :lol: drinking24 drinking24 drinking24
    Happy Annifursary!!

31. Amy'sWinston (GA)

Amy'sWinston (GA) Member

wow....what a rockin party down there Carolyn! I'm a couple of miles away and can hear them from here! :shock: :lol: I think you're in for a late night.... I'll just pick mine up in the morning. K? :D

Loved the video...what a beautiful tribute to that gorgeous girl! Loved the throne with sparkles! :lol: She's a remarkable and beautiful girl that Latte.

32. Kelly & Logan

Logan was in quite a hurry to get to the party - wouldn't eat much. He said he was saving his appetite for the party food. Keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't overdo it tonight! I told him to lay off the niptinis, he's on ABs, after all! And, Pat, I think Shadow may have some competition! Logan has taken a shine to Miss Latte...he loves a fighter! He thinks they'll have lots to talk about tonight.

I loved the video, Carolyn. I cried when I saw the first pictures. Poor Latte, my heart breaks for what she and you went through.

33. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

We are late to the party but it's because of the snowstorm and the people at the border who asked too many questions!
    What an amazing celebration! Thank you for sharing Latte's journey with us!

34. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

That was fantastic. Glad to see I'm not the only one who grows special grass so the cats can graze. They miss it terribly in the Winter.

35. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

That video brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful little girl.

36. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

What a great story! Who knew that Latte (and you!) were such tough girls! And lucky. Lucky lucky girls.

Magnolia loved watching the video.

37. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

I loved the video! What a beautiful girl Latte is. :smile:

38. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

WE MADE IT!

JEESH
    First Leo threw a 97 right before we got in the car at +2, so I had to run back and get HC. Then they all started CATerwauling while I was trying to drive, I had to turn on the Polka Station to drown them out. Then Roxanne got all hissy when Milo took up more than his half the seat. She passed gas in his general direction and he peed on her seat. Niko wrapped himself around the brake pedal trying to get to the cool wires behind it and I damn near hit a tree. The cops pulled us over and I don't know what the hell they were laughing at. But here we are, and the babies are very appreciative of the fine beverages and exciting fuds they are enjoying. I thank you for the fine Jack and Coke that is going down very smoothly after what happened when I just tried to get out of the house. :shock:

So we watched your video, and we think it was most lovely. I really loved the grass planters you made for her. :) She's a beautiful lady and she looks much like Milo, the little diabetic piranha I am babysitting this week. http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/g3AcEUaQsmSCAa65lcTuEg?feat=directlink

Thank you so much for having us, we had a supreme evening!

39. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

What an amazing video and party you have going Carolyn.
    Your Latte is absolutely beautiful.
    She is such a cross between my Sasha(GA) and my Mom's Spike (GA)
    She is a heartbreaker that's for sure.
    My Max would not know what to do with a lovely lady.
    Enjoy such a wonderful day.

40. Laura and Quincy

Laura and Quincy Member

Congratulations on this milestone. It's definitely party time. Bring out the limbo bar. How low can Latte go???

41. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

cleo jumped up so we watched latte's video montage together. thumbs up from us!

wow! except for that pretty ring tail and shorter fur, latte and cleo could be twins!

congratulations on your 3-yr anniv. major major achievement there!

42. deb and the boys

deb and the boys Member

Hey Latte!!! The satellite up in the sky fll_moon whispered to the snow storms in the east and told 'em to grr_red BACK OFF grr_red long enough to let us hop in here and join your celebration!!! :RAHCAT Nothing but the best for a special Latte lady! cat_pet_icon We even convinced mom to figure out how to post our pictures so you'd know we really were here at your party! (duh.. took her long enough pc_work LOL!) We're gonna try and watch your video tonight, if the snow-gods are willing! party_cat Now we want you to gobble up a bunch of your mom's good canned food and have fun with the feathers! flip_cat

Love and hugs from the boys, Hans and Sonny
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

... and angel Evie (the little dandelion seed who's romping through the snowflakes, in celebration from above)
    [​IMG]

43. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Just got a chance to check out Latte's condo this morning and I am so sorry that Spot missed the party.
    What a wonderful way to celebrate Latte's life, with all his furrie friends and that wonderful party. Latte certainly is a very special kitty indeed! Glad everyone had a great time!

44. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Jasper and I are late to the Party but we just wanted to say Happy 3 years!!!!! You are such a dedicated bean

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

what a happy day indeed!

45. Kelly & Logan

Logan wanted me to let you know how much he enjoyed Latte's party. I think he's quite smitten with Latte and Raja! He's quite the ladies' man. He partied a little hard, though, I think. When he got back to his pad at the vet's office, he discovered he had quite a little cutie next to him. I tried telling him she's a bit young for him, but there's no telling him anything! She's only 6 months!

He's hoping to have a homecoming party very soon and everyone will be invited, of course!

46. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Latte, I got so caught up in your inspiring story that I missed the party! You are a fantastic kitty and your bean is also fantastic. I'm so happy that your party was such a great success. Happy day-after-the-party and keep up your good work!
    Your friend,
    Stu

47. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Oh, bummer! Missed one of the happiest parties ever! Kitty and I both send heartfelt congratulations, though.

It can't be easy to remember those hard times. Thank you for doing that so that others can learn.

Party on, dudettes. party_cat drinking24 party_cat \M/

48. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

(((Carolyn)))

I read your story last night & wrote you a long response...then my 'puter totally locked up & it wouldn't send. :roll:
    The good news is I've had the pleasure to come back to read it all over again. Time well spent!!

All I can say is WOW! You & Latte have been through so very much together...to say the least. Your journey is not just a testament of your total dedication to Latte, but to the incredible bond the two of you share. It just makes me feel all warm inside.

Thank you for sharing your very personal story. I'll remember it every time I read your condo & understand your concerns & frustrations, as well as how much those victories mean!!

Sending many hugs & vines to you & sweet Latte! :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.