2/11 Blackie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

We've climbed back up the dosing to 2 units and it doesn't look much different than 1.6 or 1.8 units. We're getting 300's at preshots and high 200's & 300's mid-day. I'll raise the dose again tonight to 2.2 and see if we can get back in the blues & greens. Blackie is feeling good, eating well and going outside now that it's a little warmer. I think I might try to get some urine tomorrow for a U/A just in case.

I hope the people on the East Coast are getting out of the snow. After watching the weather in Calif and the East Coast for the last week, I decided to stop complaining about our weather. I'm happy where I am.

I hope everyone enjoys their Friday Eve.

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Ele, I am so sorry this is so frustrating for you. :( I can't imagine how you deal with all of this, and so calmly too. You're a trooper and Blackie is so wonderful to be feeling so good too. I hope his vet visit gives you some answers. Cassie is going to the vet tomorrow, too, so they can share war stories. ;)

I'm pretty happy I'm not in DC right now, too. Dave's best friend lives in Alexandria, VA and says it's wild over there. He has been able to get to work because he lives on a main road and I guess it's been pretty well taken care of, but in general, it's not pretty. Yuck.

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Blackie sees good #s soon! & hoping for no UTI either! It's raining a bit here, but you are right, I can't really complain. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.