2/12 Yoyo AMPS 231,+2.5 309,+4 168,+5.5 139,PMPS 271,+2 324,+4 145,+5 149,+8 208

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues last night. I hope Yoyo surfs today instead of bouncing.

3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Thanks....me too!
    I am thinking of getting the Arkray Glucocard 01 human meter....how do you like it?
    I'm not sure how I am going to react to the meter's readings as I am so used to using the pet meter. I know in my mind I'll be calculating is it a pink or yellow level. It's going to take time to put meaning to the readings that I'll get with the Arkray. I'm assuming when the numbers get lower that the human and pet meters' readings come closer together.

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Since pet meter numbers are typically higher, Yoyo's SS will probably look better. I think it's a good idea to switch since the protocols were written for a human meter, and that's what most of us use. I have pet strips that I use when Bailey surfs low. A human meter 65 will usually be a pet meter 80-95. If I get human meter 65, pet meter 74, I know she is truly getting low and I feed accordingly.
    You should consider using both for a week or two so that you can see the variation and relate it to what you are familiar with.

Hope Yoyo comes down today

5. carfurby (GA)

I like it a lot. It doesn't take a big blood drop and counts down for you once it sips up the blood.

6. carfurby (GA)

Yes this is true.