2/13 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 104 - .2u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6107

hahahahaha...the little bugger must have read yesterday's condo and peeked on FB...and decided to add some color onto his ss! That's ok, it's a low blue and he's aloud to get those :razz: This may have something to do with the pile of hairball/pukus that I found on the living room carpet this morning, plus the fact that his +7 snack didn't come until +10....for some reason (pycho Ali, I'm going to presume) he isn't waking me up in the middle of the night to eat, and I didn't put food in the timed feeder (bad mamabean).

Happy Oldtimers Caterday today, Lantus Landers. Hopefully those of us who have had the blizzards of the year don't get any more of the white stuff and stay warm and safe, and those of you who want snow...well, just take a look at us who got it and be careful for what you wish for, lol!!
    BTB for me, will drop in later today!

2. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Looking good today, Im sure green is right around the next test.

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hey! Whats up with those triple digits Spot?!?!?!

Meter variance!!!! :mrgreen:

Have a great day Deb!

4. Deb & Spot

Re: 2/13 Deb's Spot AM+4 ~ 78

Back to his green, that's my boy! He was just trying to see if I loved him as much in blue and I love him in green...silly boy, should know I love him no matter what!

5. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hello Mr. Spot! I hear you've been having absolutely beautiful color lately!

Deb - We got 12 inches of snow in Dallas on Thursday. Nothing like the East coast, but we haven't had this much since 1974 (or something). However, it's bright, warm, and sunny again today...only patches of snow left.

6. Deb & Spot

Re: 2/13 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 88 -.2u

AM +10 ~ 76

not much to report on Mr. Spot today, since he just spent most of the day lounging around. A lazy day for Spot, indeed.

7. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

good luck with that new dose-aroni there. he looks ready to me (this morning was just a post-pukus number, they don't count). you are gonna go for it right? teehee, i know is scary cause you don't want to chance losing the beauty of the practically all green SS, but remember you are post dental and this is right around the post dental time that a dose reduction would happen (does that help? ;-) ). go for it!

8. Deb & Spot

Re: 2/13 Deb's Spot PM +4 ~ 90

got a house full of kids here, so Mr. Spot may be a bit stressed out from all the noise and activity.
    Furry and purry for his test, and now it's time to head onto bed.

Hey, Jojo, thanks for stopping in our condo today! If Spot has a good number tomorrow morning, I think I may go for the dose crease. yes, I am worried about losing momentum, but I guess I'll never know unless I try, huh. Thanks! hope you are feeling better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.