2/13 Logan AMPS 344, +6 335, PMPS 331

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly & Logan, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Logan ate pretty well this morning. He ate a little over 3/4 can of FF. Around 2:30 am, he ate a whole can. He's been very purry this morning...at least until I started pilling him! Poor kid has 3 ABs (Amox, TMP, and Metronidazole) and prednisolone to take each morning and night. At night he also gets the pepcid. I still have one more to get in him - waiting for my wounds to stop throbbing a bit! :lol: I'll tackle him when I get out of the shower. I have to work today...at least it's not at my regular job. During tax season, I help out a local CPA on Saturdays. The extra cash will certainly come in handy with the ginormous vet bill we have to pay off! It's worth it, though, to have my baby boy home! :mrgreen:

Hope everyone has a great Caturday!

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6086

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 Logan AMPS 344

It is so nice to read his WCR! It sounds like Logan continues to improve...being home does the kitty good!

3. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

That's the spirit Logan! A good battle at pilling time sure sounds like a good sign to me!

I hope your battle wounds are not too serious, Kelly :lol:
    It is such a relief to hear that Logan is at home, eating, and putting up a good fight.
    Good luck getting the last batch into Logan and hope they get working quickly to have him back to health soon.

Have a great day.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I am smiling and so happy to see your condo topic....Logan AMPS 344... :mrgreen: Your daily condo on Logan...so wonderful!!!
    He is home and we are so happy for you all....now Logan, come on down form those PINKS!!! :lol:
    So happy that he is eating and those meds are helping him. Hope you have a fast day today so that you can get back to your sweet boy real quick. :YMHUG:

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Oh so happy that Logan is home & feeling good enough to fight-Hey, he takes almost as many pills as me @-) @-)
    Just when life seems the darkest, a ray of light shines through! You are both very strong & are so lucky to have each other!
    Keep getting better Logan-HUGS~!

6. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

I wonder who is happier that he is home - you, him..OR US! :mrgreen:
    Way to go Logan. And way to go kelly for sticking by his side. You two make quite the team!

Hey, I wanted to mention that you can get the pred in the form of a treat - so you dont have to worry about that 'one more pill'. Latte used to love them. Now I have to lace it with another treat, just like the rest of her food. :lol: But we dont have to pill. That is very important to us.

I hope you come home to a happy, happy Logan and are able to enjoy a nice evening together.

7. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

YAY ..LOGAN IS HOME!!!! dancing_cat

Give him a hug for us too.... and yourself as well :YMHUG:

Happy Caturday to you too, Kelly :D

8. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Kelly!!

we are all so happy Logan is home and with you - well except when u gotta go work
    but so glad either way he is home!!

9. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I was so pleased to see a Logan condo today. I'm glad he's home and doing better. I pity you with those pills. We always put pills into a little piece of some wonderful food. The snarf-it-up-before-she-takes-it-back attitude always gets the pill down for us.

10. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

(((Kelly & Logan)))

It's so fantastic checking in for Logan's home update! It must have been so wonderful to wake up to your furry, purry boy again! Makes me grin from ear to ear. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Love the great appetite, but "wounds"? That red muscle t is going to his head!! :lol:

Looking forward to more positive recovery news here. Sending hugs & vines!

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I love seeing a condo vs. an "update." I suspect everyone slept a whole lot better being either in their own bed or because Logan was home.

12. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Logan's home. flip_cat Logan's home. flip_cat

We have a condo. It didn't register with me at first, lol.
    I'm so happy he is eating and being fiesty, that's a good boy.
    I hope work goes by very quickly for you and you can spend the rest of
    the day snugglng with you guy and just loving him up!

13. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

What a great update, Kelly! Logan is home and eating - wow!

14. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm so glad Logan is home now. And it sounds like he ate a lot! Very good Logan!

15. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

Yay! Except for a few pesky wounds... :razz: ...it sounds like you and Logan are doing great! Purring, eating, etc...

So great that he is back home and doing so well!!!

16. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Logan had a pretty good day. He's eaten well today. Tonight's meds went better than this morning's. :) We just have to do a warm compress on his side/belly and then I'm off to bed! I'm exhausted. It's been a long week and a long day. I'll work on getting his spreadsheet up to date tomorrow.

17. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Hope you and Logan sleep well. I caught up with his photo and video from yesterday. He looks great!

18. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

excellent to read all this ! So very nice he is doing well. Made me laugh on the wounds. oh - been there, done that, and yes it is worth it all.

Yeah Logan! flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat

19. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

sleep well, kelly. i bet you're exhausted...

20. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

oh kelly! he is home! dang i was too sick (104 fever) to stop by yesterday, missed the grand homecoming. he looks great and that red fishnet t-shirt is very styling. he'll be a hit at the disco clubs. :mrgreen:
    drain has to stay in until there is absolutely not one bit of drainage at all from it or abscess can re-form. if you are not sure monday night, let him sleep on a white pillowcase or something white wherever he sleeps so you can tell vet if there was any drainage overnight when you go in on tues.

i know you went to sleep, good, gotta be tired, but in tomorrow's condo can you put if you know if there is a plan to wean off the pred? i'll stop in quick to check your answer.
    so very glad he is home and looking good. just wonderful news. :D

ni-ni!

21. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly: I'm so glad that Logan is home and doing so well. Got to love those feisty little kitties who never give up. Have a good sleep tonight you certainly deserve it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.