2/13 Mannie AMPS 297, PMPS 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all! Happy Caturday!

and to think I was whining yesterday - yes it was a whine - about Mannie's 582 and then some. Well, it was pretty ugly. And here we are today, with a PMPS @ 108, +1 107, +2 123. WOO HOO - BLUE!!! Mannie sure does clear these high spikes quickly. It shall be interesting to see what the evening brings. I could use a blue surf - not that i don't like greens - love greens - but no lather rinse repeat.... just me wanting to give those ears a break...

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6119

WCR: Raining all day here - with the rain comes lazy cat-days and hours spent snoozin' I-) I-) I-) in his kitty bed that is too small for him. silly boy, but he has claimed it, and there ya be. Between that a corralling all the catnip toys, :dizcat he been content, happy, fat and lazy. The life of a cat. Darn cool! No complaints from the Mannie dude. cat_pet_icon

RECAP:
    amps 297
    amps +1 390
    amps +9 169
    pmps 108
    pmps +1 107
    pmps +2 123

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

ooooooooh, will he go green tonite? :mrgreen:

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

could I be so lucky? what a roller coaster with this kitty! thought i'd check him again @ +3 and see what direction we are taking..... comon mannie - you can do it: green green green :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Mannie is definitely a man of mystery -- at least he's a Blue Man tonight!!

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

:lol: and that he is... we are on an upswing: 146 @ +3. mystery mystery mystery. hmmmmmm confused_cat . i wonder - on another bounce? dunno - but do like these blues!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.