2/13 Moonie AMPS 209,PMPS 151,+3~119

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning All!! Happy Caturday & Old timer's day!
    Moonie has a nice amps today, not really a big bounce from her 65 last nite, so this IS Good!
    This is her usual MO- She gets a decrease for 2 low green numbers, doesnt hold.-we do a slight increase as her numbers go from blue-green, to yellow or yellow & flat blue...
    Increase, and then followed by great greens, blues, & bits of yellow in her ps numbers...It looks good--For A While :? :? :?
    Then, she has had like 10 days of blue-green
    And the numbers start creeping up!!--We get higher yellows, & UP goes the dose!--And so on & so on.
    Jill & Jojo suggested holding the dose longer, even if she gets low numbers & I saw a post that said hold for 3 low greens then up the dose.
    So I guess we will try it next..Suggestions accepted!!!
    Moonie is in remedial class at LTS :cry: :cry: :cry:
    OH WELL, She is happy & healthy & that's what counts!! dancing_cat flip_cat

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 AMPS Moonie 209

Moonie, Moonie, Moonie. Be kind to your bean.

Roni, I feel your frustration oozing out of my screen. (And hey, these flat screens are hard to clean.) Maybe this will be the charmed time. We're cheering you on. Go down, Moonie!!!!!!!!!

3. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

You're right, Roni - she is happy and healthy. Perfect regulation seems impossible (at least to me!), but you are keeping her as healthy as possible. One thing I have found for Brownie is that he sometimes doesn't eat as much (maybe he doesn't like the flavor as much or his appy is not great) and then he can get a low green. I don't change the dose unless I start seeing a pattern of low greens for a week or more. Of course, I'm at home much of the day and that makes it alot easier to keep an eye on him. If I had to be gone for long periods of time, I'd probably not want to have him hit a low green more than once! Safety is more important than an all green ss! Hang in there - you're doing an awesome job!

4. Roni and Moonie

Re: 2/13 AMPS Moonie 209,+2.5~160,+4.5~85,+6.5~86

Moonie is doing terrific today!! I love her in these numbers & she feels great!
    Still feeling sore from when I fell, but am on the mend--Cats come to check on me--Unless they're sleeping or eating :lol:

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Moonie and Shadow are in the slow class together....we can do this Roni.... :roll: right?
    Moonie is looking fine with those numbers today...WOW!!!!
    Shadow is planning a Valentine's Day/New Moon Party for Sunday night....please tell Moonie to get in touch with Morris and spread the word. This will ge them all happy and dancing again...might as well beat the winter blues with partying!! :lol:

Feel better Roni! :YMHUG:

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 Moonie AMPS 209,+2.5~160,+4.5~85,+6.5~86

I love juming in later on in the day.
    Is that green I am seeing for Miss Moonie??
    Well, I believe it is!!!!!!
    I jus knew it was coming today, felt it all the way to Canada!

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

what an awesome cycle... and after that green last night! someone is paying attention in LTS! :mrgreen:

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Roni))) I totally feel your frusturation.. I am at my wits end.. Baby & I have the same repetitive cycle & it leaves me feeling like we are on the road to nowhere full speed ahead.

Cheering you & Moonie on......

M :RAHCAT O :RAHCAT O :RAHCAT N :RAHCAT I :RAHCAT E :RAHCAT

9. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

very nice day for Ms. Moonie! Like the way she came down to those greens for you today. Maybe she is moving up in LTS after all.

10. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

I left my boy home alone today and I guess he got a call from Moonie about the party and got all excited....it made his BGs go really, really low. How did I end up with this Party Animal?? party_cat party_cat He used to be very laid back, never went out, now it's party here, party there, flying off to Canada...at least this one is just across the Bay. I think Miss Moonie is a bad influence on my poor baby. :dizcat Let's just hope they're past the baby kitty stage, but oh wouldn't that be cute???? dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

11. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

Aren't they fun when they're green? Great numbahs Moon!

12. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Hi Roni. What a great day Moonie is having. I know your frustration having a bouncy kitty. It can drive a person crazy. Hang in there. Some of our kitties just take longer to learn their lessons. You are doing a fantastic job.

13. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Moonie! Wow! What a great day! What a great Saturday for you and your bean :mrgreen:

Keep this green color, it's working for you, Moonie!

14. Roni and Moonie

Re: 2/13 Moonie AMPS 209,PMPS 151,+3~119 ni ni LL

Oh well low blue is still good too She is doing very well & it is OK...Anywhere from 240-50 is good to me!! Wow I sound like the vet! :lol:
    We had a good day, and the greens make us all happy & hopeful that she'll continue in god numbers & not lose the momentum of this dose..
    So nice to see the oldies here-So much to learn from them! :razz:
    Think beautiful thoughts, good dreams, well being, & peaceful sleepus for all LL..Hugs & ni ni :mrgreen:

15. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Ni ni Roni!
    Know what you mean about kitty having a hard time holding dose..
    Pepper likes to stay at one dose for sometime and even with some lower greens.. if it is not green Pepper time... he stalls out on me **sigh**.. but eventually we get there..

Glad that Moonie is feeling well and hoping that you are having a nice relaxing weekend..

Stay warm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.