2/13 Nova AMPS=106, +6=137, PMPS=124, +4=65, +5=56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawn & Nova, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Nova isn't feeling good today and I don't know why. She didn't come down for breakfast, I took it up to her but she wouldn't touch it, not even finger feeding. Going to take up a few more flavours to her and then just try to leave her alone for a little while so she can rest.

yesterday's condo

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 Nova AMPS = 106

Good morning Dawn

did Nova eat anything around the shot time? When would be the last time she did eat that u saw?

please keep an eye on the testing, a +1 would be good, and post here for help if u need it.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/13 Nova AMPS = 106

I agree with Ronnie - please get an early test in if Nova is refusing food.

I gather Nova a finicky eater. Is this refusal typical or do you think there's something else going on? If this isn't part of her typical pattern, please keep an eye on things -- vomiting or looking like she's nauseous (lip licking, looking like she's wanting to eat but then walks away from food), any indication of pain like meatloafing, etc. Is she refusing everything - including treats?

4. Dawn & Nova

Re: 2/13 Nova AMPS = 106, +3=130

She ate a few freeze dried treats after her shot.. I got her to eat 1/2 can of FF at about +1.. and a few more treats after I tested her a little bit ago..

Tried 4 flavours of food just now.. no go.. yeah she's pretty finicky about food.. but this is something else.. she's not throwing up..and doesn't seem to be in pain.. she is moving around the house some.. doesn't seem to be weak in the legs or anything..

But my mommy radar is tingling... she's uncomfortable.. I don't know how I know.. I just know.. but the mommy radar isn't at red alert.. hovering at a yellow.. going to go try to encourage her to do some litter box action and see if that gives me any hints.

5. Dawn & Nova

Re: 2/13 Nova AMPS = 106, +3=130

Hmm couldn't get her to pee.. but she did poo.. it was pretty firm, and she isn't a firm poo kind of girl.. esp on an all wet food diet. She's famous for dropping these huge bombs that you can smell all the way across the house or vets office.. not normal little relatively smell-less cat poos.. A little bit after she poo'd she was more interested in eating.. mildly constipated I guess? Not really sure how.. her skin is snappy..

6. Dawn & Nova

Well she seems to be feeling better tonight after some sleep.. and now she's eating like a horse..

at PMPS+4 she ate 1/2 can of FF.. and at +5 she ate another 1/2 can.. I'm a bit confused what's going on.. high all day..and now quite low.. esp considering she ate an hour ago..

going to be a long night for me I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.