2/14 Buddys amps 302 +wcr +dose Q

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marci and Buddy, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marci and Buddy

Marci and Buddy Member

last night up dose to fat .50 beacuse his #'s were climbing, so i thought I would nip it in the bud(no pun intended)..last time, i was told not to wait to increase if #'s go up.
    this morning (5 a.m.) he awoke me starving...ate about 2oz.food, I thought he was low---but amps hasn't been this high since diagnosis,almost a year. :?
    I know , my mistake not testing at 4am , been sick fell back to sleep..But now i dont know if i should go up or down with dose, any idea of why he may be so high this a.m.?
    wcr;very good, playful ,purring.He's my main Valentine .

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hope ur feeling better Marci!

And hopefully this fat.50 will help Buddy, it is quite a jump, let's see what others think thru the day.

3. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Hi Marci,
    Glad to see Buddy's ravenous again! I'd say your possible pancreatitis is over and you need to get back to where you were, the numbers you've got show him trending right back up, along with his appetite. Since you're at .5f, monitor today to "prove" it's not from a low you missed. I doubt it is though. I'd be inclined to pop his dose right back to .75u tomorrow AM if you can keep an eye on him for the next couple days number wise. He needs some shed rebuilding. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.