2/14 Kitty AMPS 106, +5.5 88, PMPS 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and Kitty, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6220

We did give Kitty a full reduction, from 1.25 skinny to 1.0. This is no reason to panic. nailbite_smile Nope, not panicking.

Happy Valentine's Day! :RAHCAT

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/14 Kitty AMPS 106, hmm

hmmm..Kitty looks nice and :mrgreen: at +5.5!! :lol:

3. Kathy and Kitty

Re: 2/14 Kitty +5.5 88, PMPS 74

Yup, green. I made at least one error: We moved the shot time up in preparation for Wednesday's anesthesia, and jumped the gun a little -- 20 minutes before the AM shot.

I made sure to feed him a good meal after the shot, and he'll get a good Early Snack. And of course, food out overnight, as always! :mrgreen:

Should I have worried that PMPS was so much lower than +5.5? Because I have more worry room. I am not at capacity. :lol:

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

So now you're making up things to worry about? :mrgreen:

Kitty is fine. Really. :smile:

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Kitty is doing just fine--Know how you feel before dental, it's nerve wracking, but once it's done you will be happy!
    Kitty has been doing so much better & after this, well who knows, could be totally great!--Hugs for Valentine's Day! :mrgreen:

6. Kathy and Kitty

Re: 2/14 Kitty's birthday too!

I almost let the whole day go by without wishing Kitty a Happy Birthday. (Thanks for reminding me, Sienne & Gabby!)

We found Kitty a couple of days' dirty, a little distressed, seven years ago. We tempted him inside with food, he purred, a neighbor loaned us a litter pan and some litter, and that was that. (I looked for owners, but I didn't want to find any.)

The Buzz Man is 12 today, at least by our count. He's our sweet boy. cat_pet_icon

Happy Birthday, Buzzie love.

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Four kitties with Valentine's birthdays!! Happy birthday to Kitty, too! I hope all are partaking of the treats in Gabby's condo and attending Shadow's party.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.