2/14 - Nova -Missed AM shot- +7=133, PMPS=169, +2=77, +3=92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawn & Nova, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Well I finally screwed it up :(.. after over 4 months of giving 2 shots a day like clock work.. I slept right through both alarms in the AM and woke up 2.5 hours late..

She started feeling so much better during the night.. we stayed up way too late, gabbing and playing in the basement. Ah well, nothing I can do about it now.

Happy Valentine's day to everyone's kitties.

yesterday's

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/14 - Nova - Missed AM shot :( - +3=81

Chalk it up to "sh*t happens." We've all missed a shot, given a fur shot, etc.

Although, for a missed shot, that +3 is mighty good!

3. Dawn & Nova

Re: 2/14 - Nova - Missed AM shot :( - +7=133, PMPS=169, +2=77

Well that's a wild drop.. She ate at PM+0 too.. is that something I should be concerned about?

She's happy as all heck though.. playing and teasing her fur-siblings.. think she's 100% over whatever was bothering her yesterday.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Dawn:

Please test soon. It looks like Nova has been working up to earning a dose reduction and this is a nice drop. This is pretty impressive given the missed shot this morning.

5. Dawn & Nova

Yep was planning to at +3.. which is in about 20 mins.

6. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Hi Dawn,
    How many hours til bedtime? Do you have high carb wet food in the house? Don't worry, I'm not sounding the alarm, I promise! Just got a plan formulating. :smile:

7. Dawn & Nova

Erm.. well.. bedtime *should* be in an hour or two..but it doesn't have to be.. tomorrow is a holiday here.

I don't know if what I have is high carb.. I got a bunch of "stuff with gravy" that I was relatively certain she would eat even if she felt kinda crappy... whiskas bites pouches.. and meow mix market select cups.. and I have two pouches of royal canin high protein cc (which are 20% carb)... and corn syrup of course.

Her +3 was 92.. so I don't know what she's doing.. I hope it's not another bounce :(

8. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

yeah if it's got gravy, it's a good bet that it's HC...
    and looks like a lil bounce, is all and you probably won't even need it :) Do another test in an hour if you can, just to make sure she's maintaining ok?

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

The stuff with gravy (especially the 20% carb) is HC. If you look at the ingredients, you will have some idea of the carbs. I don't know if the brands are on Janet & Binky's chart. It looks like numbers are going up. You could give Nova a snack. It may help to keep her surfing a bit longer.

10. Dawn & Nova

When I went to the store .. the page with Janet & Binky's list showed page not found.. (great timing really!).. all I had in my brain was "stuff with gravy".. I checked again later and it was back up, but I couldn't remember what I was there for.

+4=110.. like I didn't already feel bad enough for missing her AM :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.