2/15 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 83/ +8 ~ 88/ PMPS ~ 98 - .1

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Spot did some surfing on this new dose last night....I'm very pleased to see such a low number this morning since he was surfing the 60's earlier. Still keeping all appendages crossed for this dosecrease....heart is beating quickly, I'm so anxious to see how it goes!!

WCR: Well, let's see....Spot has very good ears...he hears that alarm clock go off during the night for his sleep test. He's already walking in the dining room to meet me when I get up! This morning he seemed to be very content lounging around while I was getting ready for work, but as soon as I sat down at the testing spot, he was right there. Lots of purrs happening this morning during test. Ate all of his breffis....and got away before his shot, but with a little bit of FDCL treats, he was more than happy to hop back up to the counter. After breffis, I noticed some strange movement out of the corner of my eye...took a look see, and what did I witness????? There was my Spottie Spotakiss, hopping around the living room, playing with one of the nip pierogie's that Marjorie made for him. How cute that was....unfortunately, Spot spotted me looking at him and all of a sudden he became shy and quit. He then proceeded to have some LB action and had settled down to give himself his morning bath by the time I was leaving for work.

Happy Presidents Day, Lantus Land!! Hope everyone has a great Munnerday....one day down, four to go...BUT I hear we are in for another snow storm that is to start today...4 to 6 inches by tomorrow....sigh.....Calgon, take me away!!!!
    Well, better get to work...been visiting condos for the past hour (enjoying some slow time, lol), and need to get busy!!

2. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 83 - .1u

paws crossed deb. looking good so far

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Deb!
    look at Spot go! What a good boy with awesome AMPS! Cute update too!!

yea yea Deb, go get busy - make us some more V cakes in CW please! :lol:

4. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay Spot got a decrease...to a teeny tiny dose. You must have a good set of eyes Deb. :mrgreen:

5. Deb & Spot

Spot is doing a-ok Surfed his day away, it seems!
    Ronnie, I'll be a cooking cakes some day soon.

6. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Spot man with the zippy pants on such a tiny dose! WOW! All appendages are crossed here too! :mrgreen:

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

All appendages crossed here as well..... :lol:
    Great story about this morning....playing in private. Sweet Spot!!

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Spot is looking great. Cute about the shyness while being caught playing.
    Hope you don't get as much snow and stay warm.
    What is a V cake?

9. Deb & Spot

Re: 2/15 Deb's Spot P +4 ~ 81/ PM +* ~ 86

still looking oh so nice.
    Dyana, V cake is short for valentines cake...it's in Cafe World Application on Facebook!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.