2/15: Esse AMPS=356 +2=441 +6=326 PMPS=296

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest
    AMPS=356. Evo out, shot 2.75
    +2=441
    +6=326
    PMPS=296 TJ's tuna out, shot 2.75. All is well in Esse land...
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6279#unread

Yet another pinkpunk morning. She's feeling just fine - and there was no food left from overnight, so perhaps this is a rebound from something lowish last night. I hope, I hope...

Amy, you didn't offend whatsoever yesterday. Some people do find the smell of a barn gross...LOL...

And happy President's Day, everyone...I hope those who have this as a holiday get to relax and rejuvenate...I'm riding, then study grouping...and running laundry, too.

Best-
    Michele

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15: Esse AMPS=356

Hi Michele,

Look at those yellows yesterday! So nice. She did a similar thing on the 5th, didn't she--bouncing back into the pinks.

If this is a bounce, Ihope it is a low and quick one.

3. Michele and Esse

Very similar, Lydia...which is why I'm thinking this is a bounce. We'll see what happens...hopefully, she'll clear this pretty quickly...

Best-
    Michele

4. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I sure hope it's a bounce and a wee bounce that passes quickly.

Esse, are you listening?

5. Michele and Esse

Blood work back..

~BUN/Cre totally normal.
    ~Liver fine
    ~Frucosamine: 418 (under 500 is considered "well regulated")
    ~CBC totally normal
    ~No evidence of inflammatory response
    ~377 on glucose
    ~+3 glu in urine (not ketones, glucose)
    ~0 ketones (YEAH!!!!)

Overall, Esse is in great health, and the only thing left is to get her sugars lower. I am to get AM/PM only (she doesn't even want me to do that...but I told her I just can't shoot blind), and take a pre and +4 on Friday, give her the results, and we'll go from there. I told her I'd be more than willing to shoot blind if I knew that the flat lantus curve was Esse's normal, but it's not her typical response...she can go from hi to low in a matter of a few hours...so Dr. said just to get the AM/PS pre...and I agreed, unless I saw something which made me feel the need to poke. So, for the rest of this week, it will only be AM/PM, and we'll go from there. I just can't shoot blind...

I can say I'm relieved to know Esse is pretty healthy, excepting her diabetes. Very thrilled that her kidneys are in great shape...now, it's just one single issue; granted, a pretty tough one, but still...at least Esse is doing really well other than the sugars.

And - Malachi is cleared for his neuter whenever I want to (in the next month...), so I'll call the OM tomorrow and see what we can arrange; it has to be soon, because I caught Mal trying to mount Esse (twice his size...), but she just rolled over on him. :oops: LOLOL. The look on his face was priceless..."is this supposed to happen? Duddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............I don't like this if that happens all the time....."

Just thought I'd update you all...

Best-
    Michele

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Oh Malachi... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.