2/15 Moonie AMPS 234,PMPS 226,+3~172

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL..Moonie rolled in very late last nite!! She said she had too many fish tacos & tunaritas at the party--Was with Max, Shadow, Latte, and of course, Morris was mad at her :cry:

Her amps were her usual yellow, but I will be around today. Staples coming out this morning party_cat and I will be back to normal?
    Hope Moonie will give me a bit of green today!! It would make me Happy!
    Happy President's Day all!
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6275

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Moonie AMPS 234

Well Moonie...you sure know how to dance!! Wow!! I enjoyed watching you all night...you are so graceful.
    Too bad Morris doesn't like to dance, eh? Well, you can easily bring those AMPS down to the pretty blues and greens we like to see you in. Good luck with the doctor's today Roni!
    And happy President's Day to you too!! :razz:

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Looks like a normal start to Moonie's day...those fish tacos and tunaritas didn't mess her up too bad. Morris has no idea why she thinks he's mad at her??? confused_cat He did mention that the new guy Stu is trying to muscle in on him, but not to worry...he's not so sick any more that he can't fend off the other hound dogs from his Miss Moonie. cat_pet_icon

Good luck with the staples today. haha_smiley

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Stu enjoyed seeing Moonie at the parties. They sure do look alike. Could they be related? (Stu was adopted from the ASPCA in Manhattan in 2001 at age 4.) Thanks for watching his numbers. I'm going to take your suggestion and do a +3 and +6 today in search of a possible nadir.
    Ella

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning, Roni and Moonie!! Glad you had such a wonderful time at the party, Moonie, and didn't let all those wonderful appitizers and drinks go to your bg's!! So, what's this I see you got some admirers!! Well, you lucky girl!!
    Roni, hope the staples don't hurt to much coming out!! Have a great day and enjoy the day....Happy Presidents Day to you also!!

6. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Moonie, no need to try on the yellow. Green is your color.

I hear you were a wonderful hostess last night. And your bean was only a little grouchy. Just sayin'. That's how I hear it, anyway. But it sounds to me like she was right about the lampshades.

7. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

And what a party Moonie- Pedro wouldn't even get out of bed for me this morning. He mumbled something about hanging from the curtain rods.

8. Roni and Moonie

Re: 2/15 Moonie AMPS 234,+2~193,+6~171

Sorry to post day's at such a late time, but--got the staples out-OUCH!
    But they're out! DH was home so we were just having a together day..awww ohmygod_smile
    Moonie , I have no idea what she is doing, but we'll take blues--I'd Like some Green already Moonie!!!
    Hopeful always hopeful....

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad the staples are out Roni.
    Guess Moonie knew that you were the one that needed attention today
    so she decided to save the low greens for whne you were A ok.
    The blue looks nice on her considering she partied so hard last night!

10. Roni and Moonie

Moonie is not cooperating with the greens...lucky I get the blues...Hope tomorrow she'll do better..
    Ni ni LL sending sweet dreams, good health & an excellent long sleepus-ni ni!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.