2/15 Morris AMPS 108, +8~101, PMPS 106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6267

Morning LLanders!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    WCR: Morris has all the P's in place this morning, almost fully recovered (anti-jinx), he even seems to have put back some weight. :RAHCAT

There is a lizard in the house...I woke up and stared at the ceiling and there he was almost right over my head...a BIG sucker. ohmygod_smile And it's not one of those cute little Geico gecko lizards...it's a funny looking one that's almost clear pinkish color with big bug eyes. I usually don't care about the lizards getting in but this guy is butt ugly! :eek: I chased him off the ceiling and now he is hiding somewhere in my bedroom...eek! :? I hope Morris gets a look at him so he can catch him for me...the big strong man in my life, Morris! cat_pet_icon

So that's my big excitement for the day...and it looks to be a lovely day, sunny and a bit brisk, but it could be a lot worse. Happy President's Day to all!!

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Morris AMPS 108

EEEEUUUUuwwwwwwww that lizard sound UG-LEEE! Holy cow...what are you gonna DO? :eek:
    How did that get in anyway? Could it be a friend of Morris' from the terrace, coming in cause it is so darn freezing cold outside? Today will be 63° F | 43° F and it looks as if it will be that low for quite a few more days.....glad I don't have to go out in the middle of the night!! BRRrrrr!!! Well, this is going to be interesting...you trying to catch that lizard....
    I guess there isn't a dull moment over there,huh? Glad Morris is feeling better....hope that continues....now about that creature..... :eek:

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning Brenda and Morris...what a nice number this morning for Morris, and on such a low dose. Can we spell N. I. C. E.!!! Sounds like Morris is feeling better, poo is semi formed, he is eating....I'm very glad to hear this. Hope the lizard situation is taken care of quickly....just courious....if Morris gets a hold of the lizard, will he eat it???? Is the lizard gonna make him sick??? I don't know anything about them thar lizards..we don't have them here in PA, 'cept in the pet stores.
    Hope Morris surfs for you today!!

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey you guys!! Make sure that Lizard cant make Morris sick or hurt him!!
    Thw WCR LOOKS AMAZING--What a recovery!! Thank heavens!! Knew you could do it Morris--Happ happy Joy Joy!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Moonie had a great time last nite--She was running around with all the boys, but Morris roped her in!! Thanks Morris~!
    hAVE A GREAT DAY !!!!

5. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

The few times Morris has gotten hold of a lizard or a frog, he plays with it until it dies or wishes it was dead, usually missing all legs with eyes poked out...hideous to think MY baby could be such a cold-blooded killer. I usually try and keep him away from them. My mom would always let her cats eat them...with no ill effects.

As for what I'm going to do about him....I'm going to try and forget he is in the house and 6 months from now I will find him all dried out and skeletal behind something that seldom gets moved...I hope!

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yikes!
    Does Morris eat things that move, is this thing bigger than Morris, and is it low carb?

7. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

I bet the lizard was coming in to cuddle with you! It's not his/her fault it's cold in FL! Hope Morris is in a lizard-wrangling mood this morning. Nice AMPS!

8. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

He doesn't actually EAT them, he just dismembers them. It is about 5" long so no, Morris is bigger. And yes, it's low carb. Too funny!

9. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

I need to vent now cat(2)_steam ....I just called my "new" vet to follow-up on where is my script for the B-12? She's not in on Mondays or Fridays so all they can do is take a message. I blew up I'm afraid...and the office manager, who has obviously been trained in dealing with irate customers (I hate that, btw), just kept saying I understand ma'm (I hate that word too, btw) and all I can do is pass on the message. So I said OK, pass on this message: I am very displeased with this lack of response and this is the reason I left the other vet. There is another vet in the office that can write the script, the new vet is the one who prescribed it for me and told me it was OTC, so what is the problem?????? angry(2)_cat angry(2)_cat

He is due for the shot tomorrow...what do you want to bet I have to take him there to get it???

Thanks for listening...back to your regularly scheduled programming now.

10. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Aaawwwww the poor little thing, he can't be that ugly. He was probably coming in to get warm, we have some funny little green ones that come in in the spring time in the evening. I've seen them scratching at the glass door like "let me in!!!" The cats have brought in goodies before from the terrace, mostly little snakes. They don't eat them either just play them to death, but finding them is not a problem Socks always proudly brings me his catch laying it near my feet and announcing loudly his accomplishment, then he expects me to give him something edible as a reward. Or maybe he wants me to prepare his catch for him? My brother shot a crow once with his BB gun and my mother had to cook for him! He was too proud to admit it was disgusting. :lol:

Nice AMPS for Morris, and I think lizards are definatley low carb, probably low taste as well :razz:

11. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

First of all......nice AMPS Morris.
    Second.......I could not read most of this condo because I hate those lizard things..... I can't even talk about them. ohmygod_smile

12. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Good morning Brenda, I lived in South Florida for 2 years and I hated to find those lizards in the bath tub. I can only imagine what it was like to wake up to one directly over your head.

Nice AMPS Morris, keep those greens coming.

13. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Sorry to hear about the B12/vet stuff- someone else in the office should be able to call that in. Deep breath.
    When I was down visiting my mom in January we were moving furniture and found the "remains" of one of those guys. Fat lot of help her kitty was! Ick.

14. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 2/15 Morris AMPS 108, +8~101

Just noticed I have two condos today....how the heck did I do that?????

Tested at nadir and got a nice 101 so he's had a lovely low blue surf today. Not too shabby for getting only .25u and a cat that's been diabetic nearly 10 years!

15. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Very nicely done today, Morris!
    Here's hoping you keep going right through the evening!

16. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Brenda--What a great day for Morris--Maybe he could take a picture for Moonie of him Dismembering the lizard!!
    She'd see what a Man he is!! :dizcat
    Glad you got such nice numbers today! Huggies~!

17. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Great surf for Morris! I'm really glad to hear he's feeling better. No comment on the lizard. :shock:

18. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Nice!

19. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: Brenda! I was looking for my reply to u about the lizards! lol - I was sure I posted - now I know why!
    ok, I'm staying in this one! Nice day for Morris!!

20. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 2/15 Morris PMPS 106

Holy Smokes!!! I would call that a pretty level "curve" AMPS 108, +8 (his nadir) 101, PMPS 106. Color me happy!!! flip_cat

Lizard has been back up on the ceiling above the bed twice now and he's wise to me...I brought a bucket in the second time so I could sweep him off the ceiling with the feather duster, into the bucket and then throw a towel over it so he can't escape. He saw me coming!!!!! :shock: and scooted out of sight :eek: .....Twice!!! Who would think such a small brain could respond so quickly???? Anyway, I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight. grr_red Oh my aching back!!! :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.