2/15 Morris AMPS 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6267

Morning LLanders!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    WCR: Morris has all the P's in place this morning, almost fully recovered (anti-jinx), he even seems to have put back some weight. :RAHCAT

There is a lizard in the house...I woke up and stared at the ceiling and there he was almost right over my head...a BIG sucker. ohmygod_smile And it's not one of those cute little Geico gecko lizards...it's a funny looking one that's almost clear pinkish color with big bug eyes. I usually don't care about the lizards getting in but this guy is butt ugly! :eek: I chased him off the ceiling and now he is hiding somewhere in my bedroom...eek! :? I hope Morris gets a look at him so he can catch him for me...the big strong man in my life, Morris! cat_pet_icon

So that's my big excitement for the day...and it looks to be a lovely day, sunny and a bit brisk, but it could be a lot worse. Happy President's Day to all!!

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

I bet the lizard was coming in to cuddle with you! It's not his/her fault it's cold in FL! Hope Morris is in a lizard-wrangling mood this morning. Nice AMPS!

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: lizards at Brenda's place!! eeek!

lol, how's Morris holding up today?
    Nice AMPS start!

4. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

"Morris has all the P's in place this morning, almost fully recovered (anti-jinx), he even seems to have put back some weight"
    It doesn't get better than this--Lizards and all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.