2/15 Pepper AMPS 202 - +4~149

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by pjstroop, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Happy President's Day to those of you in the States :D

WCR: Furry.. Purry.. Trilly kitty! However, he's very snoozy today.. the higher numbers affect him this way.. **sigh**

However, his numbers are looking MUCH BETTER! No likey those pesky pink ones.. lol!

Jojo: Thank you for stopping by the other evening.. Yes, they have checked for mites (wuz one of the first things they did a year ago).. We have also been taking Pepper to a Veterinarian Dermatologist (Dr G) who changed his antihistamine to OTC Clemastine as the Chlorpheniramine wasn't working as well. Talked to Pepper's primary vet (Dr R) who advised me to put him back on Chorpheniramine until he sees him on Saturday. Yes! With the drastic change in numbers I think that he does have some sort of infection going on. Dr R will be doing a CBC (as you said :mrgreen: ) and checking to see if Pepper has scratched himself into another bacterial infection. However, I can only locate one little scabby that is very, very tiny..

Added a drop yesterday to a big fat 1.5 units!

Sorry that I haven't posted sooner as my DM is still sick.. In fact, walking out the door to take her in for more tests today..

Have a great day everyone!

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope the test find something for DM.

Come on dosecrease, we want our green Pepper :smile:

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Paula and Pepper!

nice to see u again!
    Pepper being a good kitty with pretty blues!

Hoping for the best for u and your DM, sending good get well wishes!

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Now Pepper, you got through the chinny thing, now it's time to get through this skinnie thing!! :shock:
    I tell you it's just one thing after another with our delicate babies cat(2)_steam
    Hope you get a good vetty report & cure the itchies!!

5. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Take care of your self, your Mum and Pepper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.