2/15 Putty AMPS 286 +4 175

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6251

Good morning. I am glad to see that the Putster's bounce is not lasting very long this time. He was very hungry again this morning but decided to go directly to door slamming and not waste anytime. He realized grooming my head, walking on me or cleaning off the nightstand does not get me to move any faster....but door slamming works. ohmygod_smile

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Hey he's moving in the right direction! My daughter has also realized that door slamming is an effective way to get my attention, just not the kind of attention she was looking for! ohmygod_smile cats and kids, there pretty much the same :roll:

Next stop Putty..............GREEN okay?

3. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Thanks goodness for short bounces; to wake in yellow then stroll on down to blue is not too bad at all.
    Maybe Putty's getting used to the nicer numbers and there will be no bouncing up - just the down move and he's stay put there!

Putty are you listening?

4. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

I love to read about Putty's antics every day. It makes me feel better knowing there are other kitties out there that knock things off the night stand. I got into a bad habit of always responding to this because one time that my Fluffy kitty did this for over an hour, we finally got up to find 6+ inches of water in our basement. Since then when he doesn't give up I have to get up to find out what the problem is. Usually it is that he is just hungry, which was the case before, but because of the water he couldn't get to his food. But sometimes it is because another cat got locked in a closet or something. And since Sami has been on insulin, I always think something might be going on with her. So needless to say he is always letting us know when something has gone awry. It really amazes me how smart kitties can be when they really want to.

5. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Hello Putt Putt. Looks like you're moving down nicely. Next color green.

ot..yes Miriam Im out of work again but have a feeling I could be filling in when needed. New owner has all family working for her and they are not designers.

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Monique and everyone else has called for GREEN in here....guess I might as well add my name to the growing list! :lol:
    Yellow ~ Blue ~ Green....very nice Putty...show 'em how it's done!! :thumbup
    We'll be waiting.....

7. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 2/15 Putty AM +6 127

No bouncing from this....hear me liver.

8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

there. No bounce. be good now, Putty. No bounce.
    skim those blues and ease your way sloooowly into green.

We know you can do it.
    Good Putty!

9. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 2/15 Putty PMPS 264

AMPS 286
    +4 175
    +6 127
    +8 119
    PMPS 264

Blech....back to yellow. Seems like if he is green he bounces to pink and when blue he bounces to yellow. It will be an interesting night. ohmygod_smile

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Ouch!! Close Putty but no cigar!! ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile
    What are you acting like Moonie?? Every test I give her I grit my teeth till the number comes up--
    Then I say, Oh so close!! :shock:
    Come on Putman, give us, your loyal followers some Green :mrgreen:

11. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

It's all in how you look at it.

Yellow is way better than pink, and even more pleasant than red!
    Also, I would say a move to yellow from blue is just a rise, not a bounce. :smile:

12. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Hi Miriam. Night Miriam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.