2/15 Shadow AMPS=102, PMPS=154

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+3=146
    +4=129
    +6=87
    +8=79
    +9=93
    AMPS=102 ~ 1.50u Lev (start 3rd day)

Yesterday's Condo

Shadow had the green hours late last night...I am so happy that his numbers have been in the healing range lately. Thank you Monique! Even the moon's cycle passed with no angry numbers for him. Whew. He was all happy this morning, ate well but did not really clean the bowl today, but I think I gave him a bit more than usual. He was waiting on the testing towel for his shot and purred the entire time. He is such a good boy...and so patient with his Mama coming after him for tests.... :roll:
    Hope you all have a great Monday today....and thank you all for your birthday wishes to my two...we all ahd a great time and are so thankful that we have such loving friends, :YMHUG: to you all.

2. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 2/15 Shadow AMPS=102

I'm so thrilled for you to see these wonderful numbers for Shadow at last. flip_cat flip_cat

I missed saying Happy Birthday to the two of them yesterday so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RAJA & SHADOW! party_cat

3. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Glad to see your birthday celebration didn't leave a mark...must have been a tame celebration (contrary to Shadow's usual celebrations). Hope these nice numbers continue!

4. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

What a nice Birthday gift from Shadow to...himself. That is the big Wahooo here the more time he spends in these lower numbers the more healing will occur. Once his little pancreas starts taking over some of the insulin production he will drop low and earn his decreases, but we don't want that happening to quickly or else Mr. P will get over worked and poop out. You see how his Preshots are getting lower now and his rise comes in the first 1-3 hours after his shot. He isn't getting much overlap yet and his nadir is moving later in the cycle. The +1 to +3 is higher due to food and the waining of the last dose and delayed onset of the recent dose. This is normal and the shooting lower numbers also keeps him surfing lower this is typical of lower preshots that they don't "scuba dive" even with the full dose, they just surf. Shoot low to stay low. Also the more times Shadow goes green and the longer he stays there the more credits he is earning towards LTS. Good job Pat, keep it up!

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Happy Belated Birthday to Raja and Shadow!! Missed it yesterday, sorry....had nieces and nephew over yesterday and was busy busy.
    Wonderful cycle and nice greens! Yea Shadow! keep up the good work there!!

6. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Nice cycle last nite Shadow!!

keeping mom up :lol: And with a such a pretty low blue start today - cooool!!

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 2/15 Shadow AMPS=102, +3=197

+2=203
    +3=197 Levemir Blue again....now for some GREENS Please Shadow??

He is one year older and now it looks as if he is smarter too! We are aiming for more greens today....he agreed, I agreed, Monique agreed....and Mr Pancreas agreed....still have heard from Mr Liver :evil: ....but it's 4 against 1 here!!!

We will overcome eventually, right? I have some random strips in the one box and one new unopened box...I am ready! :twisted:
    I also have plenty of time on my hands...with nothing else to do.... :lol:

8. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Come on Shadow! You can do it? Don't you want to party?!!!!! that's a really good incentive you know.....party hearty!

9. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Come on Shadow you look so good in green.

10. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

I heard Shadow and Raja had a terrific time at their party yesterday.
    Max is so pooped out from being smuggled across the border, again.
    With so many US friends and party happenings, we just might have to get a rabies
    shot to travel.

What beautiful numbers for Shadow, Pat.
    Need to ease those greens slowly so he is happy staying in them.
    Paws crossed we surf back down, even though the blue is still much nicer than yellow.

Have a terrific day.

11. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

OMG! that had to be the WILDEST party ever had at Pat and Shadows!! :shock:

You can see a full report somewhere in my condo...Latte must have spent a lot of time rollin' in the green grass with shadow that she gave for his bday! Geeeeeeesh! Two peas in a pod! :mrgreen:

Speaking of peeeeeeees- then she was so excited when i got up she PEED herself trying to tell me about it! :lol: Kid you not!

Now shadow, go lay back in that bed of grass...and play some camoflauge!

12. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

I have to apologize, Pat & Raja & Shadow, for Moses' behavior last night at the party... It was totally crude and inappropriate. I told him to leave those things at home but he refused to listen.

He had a great time, though, had lots of stories to tell me. I didn't know it was Raja & Shadow's bday yesterday!!! Happy Belated Birthday you two!

party_cat

13. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+6=177
    +8=165
    No green yet kids....guess the party was a little too much fun for that kind of work today...

14. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

happy belated birthday, raja and shadow!!!

+6=177
    +8=165

shadow's headed in the right direction. how about sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiding into a nice pmps, shadow!

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=102 ~ 1.50u Lev (start 3rd day)
    +2=203
    +3=197
    +4=222
    +6=177
    +8=165
    PMPS=154 ~ 1.50u Lev

Well, so ends another cycle...nicer numbers at this higher dose. We are looking always for the greenies (which seem to find the WEE hours a lot more comfortable. :shock:) oh well, I had a nap today. :mrgreen:

16. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Starting and ending the day in bloo......nice job Shadow.
    You had a great party I hear.....I could not get too much info just a little.
    Good thing you had a nap today Pat. :mrgreen:

17. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+3=106
    +5=102
    Ni ni everyone...alarms are set... :razz:

18. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

low blues are nice...
    ni-ni pat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.