2/16/10- Bashful- PMPS 350

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Theresa&Bashful, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theresa&Bashful

Theresa&Bashful Member

2/13/10 - Condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6234

Didn't get on the computer much this weekend, but was doing some testing. Updated my SS this morning. Bash doing well, actually got some greens this weekend, altho it still seems to be an up/down up/down dance every day.

Best,
    Theresa & Bashful

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16/10- Bashful- AMPS 303, +1 302

Great greens, Bashful! :) Now see if you can get back there and make your mamabean happy. You can do it! :)

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Theresa!

How's Bashful doing tonight? Hope he's doing happy kitty stuff!

by the way, where is Vancouver, WA?

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

looks good, today is just a bounce from the green so let's see where he is when this clears out (maybe tonight!).

5. Theresa&Bashful

Theresa&Bashful Member

No clearing yet. His numbers are staying up there tonight so far. I'm going to check his numbers at +4 and see how he's doing. Bash doesn't seem that perky tonight, but then he's 17 and pretty much a lap kitty and doesn't really "play" anymore. He just has been hanging out in my bedroom tonight and a little more inactive than normal (again, hard to tell, he's not that active to begin with..lol). However, he's eating well and I just went in and laid down with him for a while and he was his usual purry lovey self, then had a snack, then a bath, so I guess he's doing okay in general.

I have a dental scheduled for this Friday night, which I hope he does okay with. Hate to finally see some greens and then have vet stay mess that up, but I am sure it's for the best for all-around health since he has some gingivitis.

Vancouver, WA is across the river from Portland, Oregon. : ) I commute to work in Portland.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening.

Theresa & Bashful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.