2/16 Alex AMPS 358,+3.5~241,+5.5~191

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

BTB

good morning everyone :razz:

yesterday

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Alex AMPS 358

you caught a :mrgreen: at +6 last nite! Cool!

How's Alex doing today?

3. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 2/16 Alex AMPS 358

He's doing okay thanks Ronnie. Very restless and even more talkative than usual. But also more affectionate to me than usual, which could be why he's nastier than usual to Jackson who isn't taking it at all anymore but it's upsetting him (his tummy). And they're both driving me crazy with all of the growling. I'm so not used to it. I never expected this bad behavior after 12 years of them being best friends.... :cry:

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Alex AMPS 358,+3.5~241

Awww, I'm sorry he and Jackson aren't getting along. :( That has to be hard on you and on them. I hope it improves soon.

Keep up the good drop today, Alex! And be nice to your brother!

5. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 2/16 Alex AMPS 358,+3.5~241

I'll tell him you said so Sarah! It's hard on me and Jackson...I'm not always sure about Alex these days :?

6. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 2/16 Alex PMPS 196,+2~179,+3~119,+4~115

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hey not bad for blue Alex!!
    how about u and Jackson get along now! mine get that way too - Luna's called "scarface" this week, he got a nasty one from his sis, lol!
    they fight and hiss but in the end, they cuddle up and are buddies again! silly kitties!

(((hugs))) for Jackson and Alex! :D

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Caryl, I can see what you're trying to do, but I feel like I need to remind you to be careful with dose increases. Remember that we're dosing by nadir - twice you have done increases just after a cycle in the 50's. Being over dose can make a cat bounce just as badly as being under dose can. When you don't have room to increase the dose (because the nadirs are in the 50's) then you usually just have to sit back and wait until he passes Liver Training School. There comes a time when you just have to be patient and wait. Just be careful, and if you feel that you need to be this aggressive with dose increases, then definitely be more aggressive with testing too.

9. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I'm getting very confused because I don't think I should have necessarily cut back when I did(each time he went below 50 which was also 3 times once each in 10 days. It's not like he ever stayed green for that long) and now I'm sorry I did. Any suggestion that I can stick to....(I feel like I should have stuck with 4.75 a little longer the first time)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.