2/16 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS 258

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Sorry I haven't been on lately. I'm having trouble getting on the Board at times. Are any of you having problems accessing the Board. It's mostly likely my computer. I haven't been spot checking after the +12, as I ordered strips from the Vet but so far not in yet! I thought they had them in stock, but apparently they order from a pharmacy. confused_cat Maggie is doing good but she's a little high this am. Have to run but will check back soon.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Ann & Maggie AMPS 258

Hi Ann

welcome back

I went back a bit to check what meter you're using...unfortunately, waiting for strips for the AlphaTrak is one of the drawbacks of the vet meter.
    Have you considered a back up human meter? Much easier to get a hold of strips at a pharmacy, many of us use them, including me - I have 3 meters :? lol, but anyways, if ur interested in back up options, Walmart's Relion is a good choice, inexpensive too.

And yup - the board has been crashing lately.

Glad to hear Maggie doing well! We missed her!
    Have a great day Ann!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Ann & Maggie AMPS 258

Thanks Ronnie,
    Yes, it's the Alpha Trak! I'm going to Walmart later -- I just put a load of clothes in the washer down the walkway (I live in apartment complex). I think I'd better pick up a back-up meter. I had that in the back of my mind. Oh I am glad it's not my computer then; sorry to hear about the board crashing though!

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Ann

how'd ur day go today? Sunny yellows, with a hint of blue hiding in there I'm sure of it!
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.