2/16 Arnie AMPS 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by arniesdad, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arniesdad

arniesdad Well-Known Member

He was GREEN this morning!! :razz: :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

2. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

Who's a clever boy :mrgreen:

Keep up the good work-your almost half day+ behind me, does get confusing sometimes!

Now all you got to do Arnie is get on that surfboard-da da da da da dah, da da da da dah.............. :lol:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

4. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Hey there Arnie. We just stopped by to say hello cause you look so good in green.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

way to go, Arnie! I knew you could do it. Now hold it right here, forever. :mrgreen:

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Nice to see that green preshot for Arnie again! Hope he has surfed his day away for you!

7. arniesdad

arniesdad Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Arnie PMPS 106

GREAT DAY for Arnie!!! Long STRESSFUL day for dad!! Went to get insulin from fridge tonight and it was GONE :shock: Yes folks HASTE does make WASTE! Apparently when I came home between jobs last night and running late I must have thrown his insulin cartridge out with the spent needle and strip. Luckily I still had one left. I worked both jobs yesterday then came home in the morning and drug my old couch out front and cleaned the apartment and sat up unti 3PM waiting for Rooms To Go to get here with my new couch. I was up 26 hours before I finally went to bed...Thank God I am off tonight and tomorrow! :thumbup And we has this nice BEAUTIFUL new couch...which Arnie was scared to death of :lol: but he is getting used to it now and I thinks he likes it!! :razz:

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

what a great post! Funny how they freak out over new things, and then think they are the best. :lol:

Nice on the greens! :RAHCAT

and I hope you get some rest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.