2/16 Bee AMPS~182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Good morning LL! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Nice to see a safe blue number to leave Bee with this morning. It was great to see yesterday's am green, but there's no time for drama before tbp today! Off the next two days, so we can fatten up the dose again to "bring it on".

All the P's in place this morning with an extra dose of playing. Bee is stalking and chasing something invisible up & down the hall, & attacking some of her favorite toys. What do you suppose those invisible things are that only cats can see??? :lol:

Hope everyone has a great day with lots of pretty numbers!!

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6380

2. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

Nice looking ss :D

Happy spotchecking in the next two days.

Sometimes I wonder if kitties just get a kick out of making us think their seeing things when they do it for our entertainment?-you never know! :mrgreen:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS for Bee this morning! :thumbup

4. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

What a nice start to your day.
    Good to know Bee has all of her invisible friends to play with at home today.

5. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

A nice safe number for you today so you can rest up and be prepared for a pokefest the next two days. Good luck!

6. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

PMPS~267

Bee was very happy to see her mommabean tonight. Read "food source". :lol:

She loves her new Fancy Feast poultry flavors. She was getting so bored with the Wellness & it's good to find something she likes that also doesn't set off the IBD liquipoo! We're both happy. :mrgreen:

I shot the fatter .5 that gave us the 50 at amps yesterday, so I hope it works it's magic again! Wish us luck. :thumbup

It was great to see posts from some new friends! Hope everyone had a great day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.