2/16 Joe - AMPS 153, +10 102, PMPS 106 +1 94, +2 61, +3 58

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mel and Joe, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mel and Joe

Mel and Joe Member

Yesterday

Sorry I disappeared last night. We didn't just leave him though.

When I had to go to bed DH watched him and made sure he kept eating food periodically. He gave a little dry and more regular wet when he went to bed. Not the best choice with the dry but figured it would keep his levels up while we weren't there to watch.

He was actually very social last night. Played with a string and sat on my lap for awhile. More like his old self.

Evening Recap
    PMPS 100
    +1 93
    +2 55
    +2.25 61
    +3 56
    +6 71
    +10 118

AMPS 153
    +10 102

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Joe - +10 118

Very nice cycle last night!

3. Mel and Joe

Mel and Joe Member

Re: 2/16 Joe - AMPS 153

AMPS 153

Won't make it home to test today.

4. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Very nice cycle last night. Isn't it wonderful when their old self start to re-appear? Have a wonderful day. :mrgreen:

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Beautiful cycle last night. I'd suggest getting an early test in this morning to see where these numbers are heading.

If you don't already have HC wet food (anything with gravy) in the house, I'd suggest stockpiling some. It takes much less time for HC wet food to raise numbers and it's out of the system much more quickly, as well. Dry can take about an hour to work and sticks around for a long time.

6. Mel and Joe

Mel and Joe Member

Re: 2/16 Joe - AMPS 153, +10 102

We still have an hour before shot time so I expect Joe's PMPS will be a bit higher but getting ready for a repeat of last night.

I haven't actually seen a 40 yet. Should we still shoot 1.0?

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/16 Joe - AMPS 153, +10 102 - Need Advice for tonight

I would keep this dose, it looks *perfect* for right now. A repeat of last night would be an awesome thing. :smile:

8. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Hi Mel,

I totally second Sienne with respect to the gravy! Any day (except in extreme cases) I'd pick a touch of gravy over dry. Dry can be unpredictably evil... :twisted: People add a touch of gravy to LC if they have to because life gets in the way.

To go back to your question, what happened last night was beautiful... so since a dosecrease hasn't been earned, same dose I would say.

And on the subject of dosecrease, if I'm right and Joe is a recent diabetic, a less than 50 may be sufficient for a dosecrease (vs. less than 40).... or maybe that's what you meant.... nevermind.

All is good!

9. Mel and Joe

Mel and Joe Member

Thank you everyone! It's great to know I can always get support here. I have some HC wet. We'll do that tonight if we need to.

PMPS 106

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Any update on your PM numbers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.