2/16 Loose Lips - Hello from Ann, Katie & Maggie (GA)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, just dropping by to say hello to everyone from me and Katie and Maggie (GA). Some of you have asked about Katie, so thought I would post a couple pics of her. Katie is now six months old and growing like a weed. As I look at her, I'm wondering what happened to my 3 lb. kitten! :lol: She's growing into a teenager and big girl. I am having a ball playing with her and keeping up. Yikes, she's into my cabinets, drawers, jumps into the bottom of the frig when I open it. She's very high energy as are most kittens. Someone forgot to tell me what it is like to be owned by a kitten. :shock: It's so much fun and nonstop entertainment. Katie is crazy about this Cat Catcher Wand Toy and will bring it to me and plop it down in front when she wants to play. Sounds like Maggie (GA) is training Katie. :D I feel certain Mags (GA) had a hand in bringing Katie into my life.

This is the toy I was referring to with Katie. http://www.petco.com/product/114327/Go- ... SiteSearch I had this toy when I brought Katie home from the Humane Society our first night. She came out of the carrier and sniffed around the living room blessing it and didn't hide. I had the cat catcher toy and we played for almost two hours. I first saw it at some of the Petco Adoption Centers, and the kitties all went crazy playing with it. It's now on sale online at Petco.
    I often talked about Maggie (GA) loving this mouse pole toy, and she would pick the middle of the night to ask for play time. With Katie, I do get early morning wake-up calls (like 2 am) to get up and feed and play.

Take care, miss everyone; I do lurk a lot and will try and visit more often. There are so many new ones since Maggie crossed the Bridge. You're all in the best place for help in caring for your kitties.
    Here are a couple pics of Katie as she turned six months old. I have so many it was hard to choose.

Hugs and scritches from me, Katie & Maggie (GA)

Attached Files:

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann & Katie,
    Katie, you are a beautiful girl and a lucky one, too, to have landed with such a great mamabean. Keep on playing. Keep your mamabean on her toes!

Thanks for posting the pics, Ann, and for the link to Katie's favorite toy. And many thanks for stopping by. We miss you!

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Woo hoo an Ann and Katie condo! I am so glad you posted. We have all missed you.

Katie is such a wonderful kitty. I knew would find the right one for you. It sure does seem like Maggie is training Katie. Too cool, huh! Funny hoe Katie gets you up in the middle of the night to play, just like Maggie did. It is so great to read how happy you all are. What a wonderful addition she has been. It is so fun having a kitten again, isn't it? I know Lola has kept me on my toes too. She still does, and she is almost 2.

I like that toy, and will have to look for it. Both Lola and Bug like paying with those type of toys. Not alot of feathers either, Seems Lola likes to chew on and eat those. :shock: silly cat!

She is such a beautiful kitty, Thanks for sharing the photos!

Have a great day Ann, and I look forward to your next posting. :D

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks Ella and Michelle for visiting. I have missed all of you, too.
    Michelle, the Cat Teaser Wand Toy seems to only be available at the Petco stores, and they get out of stock so quickly. I can't do the feather toys either with Katie, as she eats the feathers, like Lola! :lol: Are they related or what!
    I just had one more pic to post of Katie and hope LLMB doesn't mind if I sneak in one more. This is one of Katie sunning herself on Maggie's favorite patio chair. She has some really cute sleeping poses.

Attached Files:

5. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

What a lovely, adorable little princess! I think Maggie (GA) also had a "paw" in getting you both together. :lol: Thank you for sharing her with us, and I'm glad you stopped by. Please don't be a stranger. :YMHUG:

6. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,
    I have that toy and some of these too.... Neko flies http://www.nekoflies.com/
    Shadow likes the kragonfly and the katarantula. They are great toys.

I'm so glad you came to visit and Katie is so adorable. I'm so glad to see some pics.
    I miss your condo.
    Hugs!

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks for visiting Angela and Rhiannon.
    Rhiannon, thanks for that link on the nekoflies. Those would be great for more entertainment and exercise for Katie. I have a feeling I'll be shopping on NekoChan. :D

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

She's so cute. How wonderful that she loves her pole toy just like Maggie did. I can see Maggie whispering in her ear telling her to take it to you to play. Ann, it's great to hear things are going to well for you and Katie.

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

What a beauty! Oh Katie, you lucky girl, you have landed in a tub of butter! cat_pet_icon

Great to "see" you here Ann, drop by or lurk anytime! We miss so many of our old friends, both feline and bean. Maggie must be whispering in Katie's ear about the bean's favorite toy! ;-)

10. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Anne and Katie,
    Katie is a beautiful girl!
    She's got such a great expression on her face in the first 2 pics.
    Makes me wonder what she's saying to you. :smile:
    But my favorite is the 3rd sun bathing picture!
    It put a big smile on my face. :D :D :D

11. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

they have those neko flies on amazon too... :D

12. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks for the visits and nice sentiments, Carla, Anne, Mariko and Rhiannon. I think you are all right with Maggie (GA) whispering in Katie's ear to keep on with the Cat Teaser Toy, especially as I see she's keeping Maggie's hours. :lol:

Rhiannon, thanks on Amazon for the neko flies. I do shop a lot on Amazon.

13. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hello, Ann! What a nice treat to see a visit from you :D
    Your Katie is something special ~ I don't think she could possibly look more relaxed!
    She is a lucky girl to have chosen a such wonderful MamaBean ♥
    :YMHUG:

14. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Josie, thanks for the visit and nice sentiments on Katie. Yes, she is a special girl. I feel like I have a part of Maggie with me with her playing with the cat teaser wand and early hours for playtime. She is so good at posing for the camera, and I'm having so much fun taking pictures. Ahh...yes, don't you wish we could all relax like Katie!

15. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Yay!!! I was so excited to see you post a Loose Lips. Katie is beautiful. There is no doubt that Maggie picked you out for her. Love the pics. Miss you!

16. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hi Ann. We miss you and Maggie, too.
    I love the pictures of Katie :YMHUG:

17. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks Melissa for visiting Katie and me and thanks on the pics. Katie is a very social kitty, greeting everyone at the door.
    Thanks so much Dyana, it's been so nice catching up on everyone.

18. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Ann

I'm so happy you posted a condo for Katie. I'm sure all your friends are happy for you, to have found such a sweetie. :D
    Of course Miss Mags led you to her. She told Katie how to get your attention in the middle of the night, with the pole toy, didn't she? :lol:

I love the stripes on her face! :D

Barb

19. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I was so excited to see a condo from you guys today! Katie is getting so big - such a little lady now! Her markings are so stunning, sophisticated, and distinctive. And I can't help it - her ears are gorgeous!! Maggie is definitely training her...the toy, the middle of the night wake up calls...yep, she's doing it :D ! I may look into one of those toys - maybe that will tire Frankie out enough so DH and I can get a solid night's sleep :lol: !!!

Please keep keeping us updated...we always love visits from AuntieAnnBean!!

20. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Barb, thanks for visiting Katie and me. Like Angela said earlier, Maggie sure had a paw in leading me to Katie. :D Thanks on her face. She makes me laugh all the time with her cute expressions. Notice the little beard when she is sunning herself. :D
    Thanks Amy on visiting. I think Frankie, and also the others, would love this Cat Teaser Toy. I play with it a lot right before Katie's bedtime. Well, though she still does get me up early, but then that is Mags egging her on!. :lol: Thanks on her markings. I love her big ears, too. She is about 7 lb. and is a big girl. She was so petite when I brought her home, but did have these big feet and ears.

21. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It sounds like Katie and Gizmo have been chatting -- he leaves toys on the bed during the night! It's great hearing from you.

22. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Sienne, thanks for visiting us. Oh so funny on Gizmo leaving toys on the bed, too. :lol: Send Gizmo over to play with Katie.

23. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Good to see you, Ann! :D :D Katie is such a cutie and what a lucky girl to have you for her bean.
    Liz

24. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Hi Ann :D
    Katie is positively stunning! Such beautiful and unique markings. I love that she wants mama to get up and play in the middle of the night :lol: Sounds like you have your hands full....and love it :D

25. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness!!! She's absolutely adorable! And no doubt that Maggie had a hand in bringing you two together and I bet she's training Katie in her own special Maggie way! Happy to hear that you're doing well, Ann and that you have Katie to keep you on your toes! No doubt, there's lots of love and scritches! Take care and visit more often...when you get a chance between play times and feedings! :D

26. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Ann, it's so great to see a condo from you! I LOVE the pics of Katie - she is turning into a real stunner. Such beautiful markings.

I think it's so cool that she loves the pole toys - that is definitely her destiny. :YMHUG:

27. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

So great to hear an Ann and Katie update! She is such a beauty!! I will definitely be checking out that pet toy at Petco... could use something to keep Herbie occupied with little effort on my work at home days!! So glad to hear all is well!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.