2/16 Mannie AMPS 176, PMPS 336

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all!

We seem to have broken that nasty spike yesterday at amps of 505. We had a 176 this AM: Yay!! :thumbup and way to go Mannie. PMPS was up to 336, but by +2 we are at 274. It seems to be a repeat of yesterday's PM cycle... which was nice, with a nadir of 104. :smile: wow - i hope we could be so lucky and see some blue surfin' ! paws crossed, lots of scritches and words of encouragement. cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon I hope he was/is listening.

yesterdays' condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6427

WCR: Primo! Lucky little devil got tuna juice for a pmps treat while mama bean ate her dinner. He just loves tuna. silly boy - spent the next half hour preening - must have been good stuff - it was : albacore. yum. Rest of the night to be spent in his bed - I've got to find a bigger one, he just hangs over the edges of this one. I posted a photo yesterday - will attach it again today, just cuz.

RECAP:
    amps 176
    amps +1 231
    pmps 336
    pmps +2 274 woo hoo - looks like we may get some action. hooray! go greens! :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

What a happy condo Michelle!
    Mannie coming down nicely! cat_pet_icon

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

hey and thanks - it was /is a good day for him. me too.

yep - coming down nicely!! double yay!! flip_cat .... I am truly grateful for that he recovers so well, doesn't really linger, gets back on track, working towards those greens.

Have a great evening! Time for me to hit the sofa, cat(s) on the lap, mannie in his bed. life couldn't be better. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.