2/16 Moonie +12.75~228,PMPS @39,+3~167

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

SHOT 45 min Late!!!! I Overslept!! This is the 1st time in really 2 yrs that I did this!! OMG!! @-) @-) cat(2)_steam
    The cats were at my feet & Copper was walking near my head!-Do I call this AMPS??- I was dead to the world!!
    Feel like we are getting no where fast--Made shot a tiny bit more of a drop..hope we see some action :cry: :cry:

It snowed again!! EEEKKKKKK!!!! Not Looking so darn Pretty now!! @-) @-) @-)
    Hope she comes down today!! HUGS~!! Have a good day!

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6358

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Moonie +12.75~228

Roni, take a deep breath. We all oversleep. My husband has slept through picking Basil's dish up at +10 for the last two nights. I, for one, have been up since 7:55am EST but I can assure you, I am still asleep.

I hope you get some great numbers today!

3. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

I am sure Moonie did not even care that her shot was late she was more concerned about eating. :mrgreen:
    You might want to call the dose you are shooting a fat 1.0 on your ss.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Miss Moonie....that yellow is not really a substitute for Olympic Gold ya know...
    Hey, do you think Moonie would like to do this the German way too? :mrgreen: Shadow would sure love to be crossing the finish line holding Moonie's hand...uh...I mean paw.... :lol:

Wonder if Moonie would like to go down to the green floor today....free entertainment there. I am dancing my fool head off and singing but we better not tell her that....she definitely won't bother coming to see that... :lol:

5. Roni and Moonie

Re: 2/16 Moonie +12.75~228,+3~161

Oh well, guess we wont have green today!! Will be home to spot check all day- not getting too carried away!

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

You never know when Miss Moonie will surprise you Roni!
    Gosh I hate that oversleep. I did it early on in Max's treatment - that seems like years ago,
    but it has only been 2 months.
    I hope you get to stay home and out of the snow.
    We have not had any here in over a month.
    Very strange!

7. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

It's okay to oversleep every once in awhile! Don't beat yourself up about it. :) I do hate that feeling when you wake up and you just KNOW you've overslept, though. Ugh.

Looks like Moonie is coming down nicely so far. Keep up the good work, Moonster!

8. Roni and Moonie

Re: 2/16 Moonie +12.75~228,+3~161,+4.5~157

Oh well, no green right now--will get other spot checks today...

9. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Wouldn't it be great if they would wake us up at shot time? They do have their alarms set for: full moon, I'm hungry now, hey I need some company, and geez I wanna play. Never had the -hey mom wake up it's time for my shot.

Oh well, it happens and now you'll probably wake up early and not be able to go back to sleep.

Snowing here and at the moment it is pretty. I'll have to remember this when I'm out shoveling.

10. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Morris will usually wake me for his shot...he has that cute little kitty wristwatch with the built-in alarm.
    So you slept in for one day...Moonie stayed under renal threshold and you'll be back on track tomorrow. This one doesn't even deserve the wet noodle treatment!
    Be kind to yourself! cat_pet_icon

11. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

pooee for sleeping in - but I bet u had a nice sleep! lol
    guess what? I can now sleep in till 8am and then Looney Tunes starts walking on me! :lol:

it happens - just dont do it again Miss Roni! :lol: im kiddin'!

Let's go Moonie kitty! :mrgreen:

12. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Roni))) your in good company.. but mine is intentional.. have to do 30mins late for 3 cycles in a row.. due to the bad place :evil:

Funny thing... I get up wayyyyyy early (3:15am) to BG Test, Feed & Shoot... we go back to bed for 3 hours & then get up to get ready for work...
    Geez.. at least.. 3 times a week.. I wake up in a panic.. thinking I overslept shot time.. I seriously have to really think.. did I or didn't I? Uggg ohmygod_smile
    I have started leaving myself a note.. then I throw it away when I shoot the AM.. so I know if the note is gone.. the shot was done!

Looks like our Pens are working :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheering you both on........always xoxoxo :YMHUG:

13. Roni and Moonie

Re: 2/16 Moonie +12.75~228,PMPS 239,+3~167

God, she is resistant this one! every PS and +3 is almost the same the last 3 days!!
    Wow is she regulated :lol: :lol: :lol: -No just doing her Moonie thing..
    Look at my SS, all you see is yellow-blue-green :eek: for years!!
    I think the longest she had mostly green numbers(of course with a blue in there) has been 12-13 days...
    She is an enigma ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile --You could really bang your head against the wall!

But, she is happy, eating, no chin issues,Oh I do give them both miralax--Is that OK on an Ongoing basis?
    But looking at the whole cat--Iz Good--Just would like some lower numbers
    DPS coming on sunday for wedding--I will definitely raise her after that I think...Dont want any surprises, but for now,
    She is what she is & I just love her that's all folks..Ni ni to all LL, happy dreams, feeling well, & not over sleeping sleepus--HUGS!

14. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

:lol: u seriously need sleep Roni!
    lol!! so funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.