2/16 Shadow AMPS=97, PMPS=120

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+3=106
    +5=102
    +7=46
    +7.25=41
    +7.5=45
    +8=72
    +9=74
    +11.5=77 nailbite_smile
    AMPS=97 ~ 1.50u Lev (start of 4th day)

Yesterday's Condo
    Dies ist sehr gut, mein Problemkind !

Last night is a blur to me now. @-) But, the way I see it, Shadow has earned his first <50 in that last cycle and he is going for the GOLD...uh, I mean, he is going for the second <50 which will make him eligible for a dosecrease. :lol:
    I just loved seeing this GREEN AMPS...I mean, I am just so happy and my eyes are tearing up. This is my Problem Child!! I am thankful Monique suggested that I get more aggressive with his dose. The German Way is proving to be wonderful for him. :mrgreen: The blues are healing numbers and then he will have to get 2 <50s to earn a dosecrease.
    His SS is getting prettier by the day!!!! :thumbup

He wasn't really purring too much this morning though. When you look at how annoying I was during the wee hours, you will understand why the sight of me probably doesn't bring on the purring. :eek: I gave him half his normal breffis and he didn't seem to notice. I will follow up with another bite at +1 just for fun. He spikes so much from food and I thought this might spread out the food spike a little nicer. We'll see.

Happy Tuesday to everyone in LL....I need more :coffee: this morning. Whew. Thank you Monique...(I was going to put in my condo header "I'm shooting Monique" but decided against it for today.... :lol: :lol: Does anyone remember that day?) For the Bean here, naps are on my agenda for the day for sure!!! In between ear tests of course.... :mrgreen:

2. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 2/16 Shadow AMPS=97

Oh, Pat, what a sight to see, those beautiful numbers!! Shadow has been a tough nut to crack but the German tough love has come through!

Here's another cuppa for you :coffee: ... you may need another pot tonight! haha_smiley haha_smiley

3. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

WOW That is beautiful Shadow.
    Pat, get some good zzzzz's in between the nail biting and testing.

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

PAT OMG!!! I'm so happy to see this!! Look at Shadow go!
    I feel like I'm getting nowhere sometimes, then I see this & WOW! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Please tell me the secret!! I'm very happy for you! HUGS~!!!!!!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

5. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Jawohl! Wow super! I'm so proud of both of you! Remember Pat you'll be able to get plenty of sleep as soon as Shadow is OTJ! I'm getting plenty of sleep for both of us ok? :mrgreen: I hope he earns his dosecrease during the day, but I'm not able to make a prediction cause these lower PS's are sometimes follwed by a rise till +3 then a surf, the lower the PS the flatter the curve, which would be nice too the longer he stays in these lower numbers the more liver training he gets. I'm hoping the bouncing will soon be history. So now I will cheerlead :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT GO SHADOW, GO SHADOW!!!!!! Du schaffst das!

6. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Bootyful Pat, just bootyful :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

From the action you had last night I bet Shadow was not purring at the site of you :lol:

Get some good "cat" naps in today.

7. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Excellent, Pat! Although you must not be exactly purring either after last night. Can you be home to sleep during the day? I hope so, and that you get a lovely surf from Shadow. (I think the party did it.)

And good call, Monique. Shadow liked it.

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 2/16 Shadow AMPS=97, +1=96

:lol: Oh Monique, Jawohl, you definitely put this all into perspective! And I am so glad that YOU are sleeping for both of us. Somehow, it seems still like quite awhile before OTJ and my sleeping though... @-)

AMPS=97
    +1=96
    Gave him the second half of his breffis but he wasn't that interested. Chubby came along and wanted food too...she never lets a snack time go by! I put a tiny bit in a bowl for Raja. I tried tempting him with chicken flakes and she looked as if to say "Where are MY chicken flakes" so I sprinkled some on her dish too. Then Shadow decided that HER bowl was tastier than his...and he pushed her nose out of the dish. :shock: She had her regular sized breffis anyway so she shouldn't be so hungry....finally she walked away. :YMSIGH:

He finished her bowl and is now eating his. Licked the bowls clean finally. Isn't it so wonderful that I do not have a life? I can stand there like a fool and play this game with the two of them. Why do they DO things like this? :shock:
    They are like little children....Only differencs is there is no whining and yelling...it's all a silent movie with the same theme though. "He got more in his dish than I got in mine...Hers is better than the one you gave me..." sigh, siblings!
    I like his +1 number.... :mrgreen:

9. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

This is such a nice condo today......a sleepy bean but worth it to see such pretty numbers.
    I hope you can catch up on some sleep today.... and Pat.......YOU NEED A LIFE. :mrgreen:

Monique.....you want to pay a visit to Putty. cat_pet_icon

10. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

What a great bunch of numbers for Shadow in the past few days! I thought I forgot to take off my green glasses from the Emerald City. I love this for you and Shadow. [​IMG]

I watched Wizard of Oz with Carolina (DGD) and I thought of you after seeing all the green in the Emerald City. She is back in school, recovered from walking pneumonia, her sister is back from surgery and finally doing better, whew! I found pet-sitter and now I'm packing for our trip west. Soon I'll check on you from a time zone 5 hours earlier than yours and I hope a lot warmer than here. Tell Shadow I expect him to stay as green as the palm trees I will soon be sitting under. I'm saying pffftttt... to winter. :lol:

11. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow Pat,
    What an awsome night and day for Shadow again.
    Tough love is always good.
    I am so happy we are seeing some great movement and maybe change of
    dose??
    Can't speak the German to Max, you think Yiddish will work??
    Kind of similar. I think I should go ask Moinique's opinion on that.
    Thumbs up.
    Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 2/16 Shadow AMPS=97, +3=92

AMPS=97
    +1=96
    +2=108
    +3=92

Is it possible that the 108 was the food spike? Wow...so that means that if I feed him in two increments, maybe he will stay lower in the morning hours instead of the larger spike he usually has...hmmmmm....

Might as well go for the gold...uh...darn it...I mean, go for a GREEN day today right? :mrgreen:
    Oh Puleeese Shadow Boy, keep up this low and stead surf....no bouncing puleeeese...k?
    Monique...thank you as always.... :YMHUG:
    Miriam...I ordered a life from Amazon...delivery will take a week or two :lol: but boy, I got it for a great price!
    And Lydia, Amy & Paige: since I don't have a life right now, yes, I am home all day and night....just me and my trusty meter! :twisted: No one is purring around here except Raja! :lol:
    More :coffee: thanks Brenda....and to CD-will be hoping for a wonderful trip for you..glad things are good with DGD :thumbup
    Randi & Roni...I am coming over to your places now to visit.... :coffee:

13. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Always welcome to head up north Pat. I hear the temp is the same in Florida as Montreal.

14. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

WOW!! Good boy Shadow! :thumbup

I'm gone from condo visits for a couple of days & look what happens!
    Great news (((Pat))). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

This made me laugh because I go through the same exact thing at each feeding! I call myself the Food Cop. Between making sure that everyone eats (3 kitties, 1 drooler) and keeping one away from the dog bowl and keeping the dog away from the cat bowls and trying to adjust for all the switching bowls and rigmarole when I'm dishing up the food...I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

If you see an extra life on clearance, will you pick one up for me? Maybe it will be a BOGO special and you can get an extra one to keep on the shelf in case of emergency. ;)

ETA: GREAT #s for Shadow! That is so awesome!!! :)

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 2/16 Shadow AMPS=97, +8=114

Ok Sarah the Food Cop...I will keep an eye out for a life for you too....did you want the Deluxe Life or the Standard Life? Just in case I have a choice... :lol: It is a lot to go through to monitor the food dishes, right?
    AMPS=97
    +1=96
    +2=108
    +3=92
    +4=114
    +6=109
    +8=114
    Guess I should play 114 today...he seems to be liking that number, eh?

17. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

And another round of applause for Shadow. Way to cruise-

I have separate "feeding" and litter rooms for my crew. They don't share well. This is their house after all - they just let me sleep here(once in a while)

18. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

I know what you mean Amy....I am allowed to sleep here as long as I keep up with the food and the servant duties for my two....they have been kind masters to me so far. But then again, I do aim to please them in all ways.

+10=100
    PMPS=120 ~ 1.50u Lev (end of 4th day)

Harpoon on the right side this morning, left side for tonight's festivities. Shadow and Raja ate nicely tonight after reading some of the posts in the condo today. They tried to pretend that they are not fussy or difficult! :lol:
    Not a bad day for Shadow Boy. His Liver hs been rather quiet.....shhhhhhhhhhhh.....let's let it sleep, shall we? ;-)

19. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Ive been waiting for u!!
    What a nice day for Shadow!
    and yes...shhhhhh let's say no more :mrgreen: hee hee

20. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

21. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Whoooohooooo -- nice numbahs!!

22. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Looking good tonight, too, Shadow! :)

I will take the Standard Life for now, Pat. Baby steps, right? I don't think I can handle a Deluxe Life right now; I have enough excitement over in my condo tonight as it is. ;) Plus, Deluxe stuff usually comes with a Deluxe price tag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.