2/16 Six's AMPS 137, PMPS 366

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

+2 113

WCR: Alert, playful, hungry. Plenty of purrs this morning. Big stinky LB deposit as I wait for pee to check keytones. I swear I think he crosses his legs to hold out on me when he knows I'm trying to grab a sample for keytones. Gotta go back to my lookout post.

Waiting for a call from the vet. Will update later today.

2. Amy and Six

Re: 2/16 Six's AMPS 137 +4 69

+4 is unexpected. Going to test at +4.5 to see where this is going. My guess is up because the cable guy scared him and other cats to death by climbing up the pole that is outside Six's window. Six fled the room and now won't come out from under our bed - not a usual spot.

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Six is looking & sounding sweet!! Yay! Love the #s today... :thumbup

4. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Holy moly Six! Way to go!
    What was that - a magical poo?

I am so happy to see this pretty number, Six; it looks oh sooo good on you!

5. Amy and Six

Re: 2/16 Six's AMPS 137 +4.5 82

It is current cat chaos in the house.

The cable guy disturbance has turned the cat world upside down. Meghan who rarely goes into Six's room won't leave his room and is sitting in his window. Six won't leave from under our bed. He's totally freaked out. I tried to chill them all out with catnip but no such luck (mine go all mellow after the initial high). Lyle and Hugo, the brothers are covered in catnip. Lyle keeps jumping on Hugo. Hugo keeps hissing at the air. Max is staying out of it all, sitting by the door and begging to go out in cold weather and 8 inches of new snow. So far, Nixie and Stella are being the sane ones.

AND STILL NO PEE for a keytones sample :lol: I think I'm doomed today. I've been sitting near his LB since 6:30am hoping to catch a sample.

And yes, cabin fever could be responsible for this rant. Yay! They are finally plowing our street.

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Very nice for Six, despite the cable guy interference.
    I hope he comes out from his hiding spot soon.
    BTW, how is his cough? YOu did not mention it so I'm hoping it
    is all cleared up.

7. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Nice numbers this morning! :)

Poor kitties getting all freaked out by the cable guy. Hopefully they will all be back to normal soon.

8. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Holy Moly! Look at these lovely numbers for Six! It looks like he likes this dose. I wonder what his number would have been if it weren't for that scary cable guy. Poor kitties...

9. Amy and Six

Randi - no cough in two days. Paws crossed.

Six spent most of the day in our bedroom. He eventually ventured out from under the bed onto a chair in our bedroom and spent the day there. By the end of the day I became concerned for him again...he seemed lethargic again. He had a great morning and then it's like he ran out of steam...but you'll notice his numbers skyrocketed (another cause for lethargy with this guy). Regardless, he was up at dinner, waiting, and ate every last bit of it.

Spoke to the vet and did a ton of reading today. We will be getting buprenex some time tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.