2/16 Yoyo AMPS 232,+2 306,+3.5 168,+5 136,+6.5 177,+10 240,PMPS 251,+3 288,+4 231,+7 217

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

The AT2 meter is going to read higher that the Arkray meter, but just how high , don't know. What meter did you use to get the next reading of 181? Looks like a bounce .

Are you still following SLGS?

3. Debra and Yoyo

Good morning.....I am still following SLGS and I am still using the Alphatrak2 pet meter. The next reading of 181 is from the Alphatrak2 meter. All readings that are on the 2019 SS are from the Alphatrak2 meter. I am just practicing with the Arkray human meter to get adjusted to the numbers. I mentioned the Arkray meter in my post so that you can see I had two low readings from 2 different meters. BUT TO JUMP 100 POINTS seems like a lot to me in 30 minutes. I just don't know if both those low readings are accurate. How about you?

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Did you feed HC when you got the 80/47? If you fed a higher carb food that could have made his numbers jump up. They could also jump up from the big drop from the 313. I hope Yoyo clears the bounce today.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Technically Yoyo earned a reduction last night. However, if you don't feel his overall nadirs are low enough for the reduction you can hold the dose. You monitor enough to catch another low number. For anyone reading this advice is for Debra and Yoyo.

6. Debra and Yoyo

I fed regular LC food

7. Debra and Yoyo

Ok...will hold dose...thank you!

8. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

In the same way as they can jump down fast they can also jump up fast.
    Look at this morning Yoyo dropped 150 pts in one hour.

9. Debra and Yoyo

In the beginning of the cycles I learned to expect the big jumps, but I didn't know that they can jump DOWN so much and so late in their cycles. Something else for me to worry about:eek: