2/17 Bee AMPS at +13.5~181

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Really need the :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Well, this isn't the way I was hoping to start off our day...
    A family emergency made me almost 90 minutes late for Bee's test & shot!! grr_red
    Even so, poor Bee held on to a pretty blue & forgave me as soon as she got a big bowl of breffus in her little tummy.

Will be in & out to check on both situations, but everything should be ok. Life gets in the way... :roll:

Kept her dose fattened up & hope to see some better numbers for the ss over the next 2 days. Let's get you down, Bee! cat_pet_icon

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6480

2. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

Don't you just hate when that happens? Especially when you're so careful to micromanage your time like all of us have to do!

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Sorry you had a tough start to the morning, Nancy. I hope the emergency is better now and Bee gives you some beautiful numbers later on. Life does get in the way sometimes, and it can be hard to just roll with it (at least for me). You do what you can, though, and it all works out in the end. Have a good rest of your day. :)

4. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+6~167

Thanks for the kind thoughts. :D Everything is ok now, so time to focus on getting Miss Bee back on track!
    She surprised me with a nice +6 number & she probably went a little lower while I was gone.

Have to run a quick errand...back for condo visits later!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.