2/17 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 102/ PMPS ~ 81 - .1u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Just squeeking in the lower blues...tiss ok. I think it may be due to stress....Spot and Civvie Ralph were tusseling minutes before Spot's test...well, I'm not sure if it was tusseling or playing...it's really hard to tell with those two cuz the play rough. What starts out as fun ends up as both of them hissing and spitting and fur a flying. So, I broke them up before it got to that.
    No sleep test last night, but Spot did get set up with the timed feeder to go off at +7. Spot was his usual furry purry self for test and ate every speck of food out of his dish. When I left for work, he was sitting on the window seat, giving himself a bath. I gave him a few fishy flakes as he was grooming....it was funny looking at him with his back leg (the one he was cleaning) still up in the air while he was snacking on those flakes, lol... Silly silly boy.

Have a great day LL...It's Wednesday!! three down, two to go. No time to visit condos this morning...may be able to drop in a few here and there tho.

2. Deb & Spot

recap of today:
    AMPS - 102
    4.5 - 65
    +9 - 64
    PMPS - 81

Did a lot of yelling at me at his pmps test, but was cooperative, just very chatty. Ate every thing out of his bowl and is now giving himself his evening bath. All is well in Spot's world today.

ETA: Forgot to mention that I had a nice 10 minute facial, compliments of Spot....I have absolutely no idea what got into him, but he laid on my chest and proceeded to lick my face over and over and over ....for at least 10 minutes. He has NEVER done this before...a few little kitty kisses, but never a full facial, lol!!

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

What a great day for Spot!!

he sure has a lot to say! :mrgreen:

4. Deb & Spot

nini test (PM +4) 85

waiting for his snack...must feed the king.

5. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

very nice ni ni test indeed!

Spot reports are always sooooo adorable!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.