2/17 Loudogg AMPS 71 +4 82 +7 91 +9.5 91 PMPS 92 +4 127 +7 112 +9.5 127

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

February 15, 2019 Condo

Good morning everyone,
    Not much new to report. Lou's being Lou (loveable, frustrating, and so goshdarned adorable it makes your heart hurt :cat:), and at least he didn't bounce too high this last time. I'm hoping that he'll give me one good cycle today, but as always, I won't hold my breath with this kid, haha. :D:D I do have some hope, as he didn't totally scarf down his food this morning, which is usually a good indicator that he'll have a good cycle. Fingers crossed!

I'm going to try to get our taxes done today. We are scheduled to get a significant amount less than we've ever gotten before (even with buying the house, which doesn't make sense), so I was trying to do them separately to see if that helps at all. I doubt it will but I figured it doesn't hurt to check. Otherwise, I'm banking on a lazy Sunday. I totally got a nap in yesterday (Huzzah!) and I'm hoping to sneak one in today as well. :joyful: I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday and your kitties stay safe out there (Here's looking at you Bella!! @Bellasmom). :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci and Bellasmom like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Lou. I hope he keeps surfing today. :D

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful beautiful start Lou, so glad you got in a nap yesterday, I tried but has to much to do but I’m hopeful today and if not I definitely will after my procedure tomorrow, gonna lay in bed and watch tv
    Taxes are just yuck, this is the first time in 9 year I finally got something back, lol only 2 digits but it’s begter than paying in! We all should be able to claim our cats with all the care we give them.
    Have a great day Amanda:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Vines to you for your procedure Jamie! :bighug::bighug:
    I completely agree! I was breaking down our medical expenses for the year and my credit card (we just put everything on a rewards card and pay it off each month) showed Lou's expenses with ours. I wanted so badly to include them (not like it would have really helped), but in my mind I was like: but they're medical!! I should be able to deduct them!! :p
    I hope you have a wonderful day as well!!

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Always nice to see some green on the SS! :D
    Happy Sunday.gif

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Very nice Lou.

Today is paperwork day for me. I have to check that we have everything and make appt to get taxes done. I don't even try to do ours. To many investments, and pensions, ira and ss.

Yes we should be able to claim kitties as dependents as they are under 26 yrs old, medical necessity. At least if they are getting human meds that should be allowed.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.