2/17 Moonie AMPS 205,PMPS 209, +4~111

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! Well this looks promising!! Of course I have to go out at +2, & will be gone till +5 or 6--OY!!
    Maybe I'll come home to check(I'm crazy)--Well, Moonie jumped up on the kitchen table to eat my valentine flowers, & then into my bay windoe, for a possible nibble of a christmas cactus... Yell at her, but She Got Up there!!--I'm happy, as yesterday her leg wasnt good.

I was in the pity pot last night, but feel better today..Hey, It Happens!!
    Have a great Wednesday... HUGS~!
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6458#p65567

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/17 Moonie AMPS 205

Well, get off that pot and enjoy the day... :mrgreen: Moonie has nice barely yellow AMPS this morning...
    Wonder what she has planned... :mrgreen:

3. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Max had to stop by and see how his best girl is doing. Getting into trouble as usual I see Ms. Moonie. No doubt she's got something planned for today - gotta keep you on your toes :D

4. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

I'm looking at Moonie's SS (which is missing today :mrgreen: ) I really don't see what there is to be upset about. The last few days haven't seen much green and a bit of yellow, but overall it's a pretty SS. Moonie is not doomed to be a lifer, there is a chance, the ever changing dose requirements could mean a sputtering pancreas. If it were me and you able to do a lot of testing I would try following the protocol with increases of .25U at a time. Moonie has never had terrible numbers (In the last year 1 pink!) The curve is very "curvy" with higher PS's and a nadir falling in the middle, which looks like there is not alot of overlap. I would decrease only after 2x going below 50 on the same dose (provided they are not more than a week apart) or 1x going below 40. All in all I don't think Moonie is doing poorly at all. Although the protocol dose mainly adjust based on nadir there is some consideration for PS's which seems to be the sticky spot with Moonie right now. Higher preshots take longer to "level out".

So you can get off the pot and enjoy the day I bet your yellow is already a blue or even green!

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Moonie is clearly not to be toyed with. She has a plan and will reveal it when she is good and ready. Hang in there, Roni!

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't you just love these kitties thinking they can eat our valentines day flowers, lol.
    We have 4 in the house and my gang is busy hopping on all sorts of tables to get to them.
    Except Max of course. He is not in jumping form.

I cannot beleive that you are going to go out and leave the house and not test Moonie for a few hours. You think you have your own life to live??? :D

The pretty little Miss is looking like she will have a very fine day.
    Enjoy your outing!

7. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

Moonie you are looking good now just give momma numbers she can feel good about when she has to go out!

[​IMG]

8. Roni and Moonie

Re: 2/17 Moonie AMPS 205,+1~192,+2~173,+5.5~186

Ok the Blue Moonie rides again!! Guess she is just in a blue mood!! :lol:
    Still looking for a bit o green!

9. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Eating the christmas cactus? I found Moses chomping on mine the other day!

My plant's name is Ivan and it's just rude b/c he's not on the menu!

Kitties must really want that crunch to nibble on a cactus, ha :mrgreen:

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

sounds like Moonie was feeling pretty spunky today. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

11. Roni and Moonie

Re: 2/17 Moonie AMPS 205,PMPS 209,+4~111

Hey!! This looks promising!! Moonie is the tortoise, where pancreas is concerned--Maybe there is some action left in there!!
    I think I fell asleep the moment after dinner was over & I sat down on couch!!--This snow makes me tired!!
    Well, hopes for Moonie never fade..May all LLanders have beautiful dreams, good health, & sound sleepus--Ni ni everyone--HUGS~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.