2/17 Putty AMPS 399

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6459

Putty was crying for breakfast 45 minutes before his regular time and now I see why......this is an all time high for him. He was green at +6 last night and his bounce is pretty big. Putty did not sleep with me last night which is unusual. All p's fine.
    Have a good day everyone. dancing_cat

2. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Hey there Putty - what's up with this nummer this morning. Such a pretty green that you had last night. Boy baby when you bounce, you bounce. You know it always gives better nummers too when you sleepus with mommabean. Hope he comes down slow and steady for you today Miriam so no more bouncy going on.

3. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

I think Putt Putt thinks hes in the kitty olympics. Give him a medal for the high jump and maybe he'll stop bouncing. Im sure he'll go lower in no time, he always does. I know its hard seeing him at this number.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Wow Putty. Whatchadoing? I see he was pink at PMPS last night, and made his way down to green in the middle of the night. Hopefully, he'll do the same today, and make his way slowly to green this cycle, too.
    Have a good day, you two.

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Goodness Putty, I am going to have to call you ping pong Putty; you bounding all over the place, big guy!
    OK Putty now have a nice breakfast, and come back down, only slooowly this time.
    If you wanna know anything about slow and flat, call up Shadoe and she will tell you all about it! :roll:
    Maybe you can come down for your bean and you will feel alot better too.

Have a great day, you two!

6. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Oh, Putty, that's not a nice bounce. You know green, whatcha doing?!

(( Miriam )), I know you hate to see him up there.

7. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

putty! you overshot; you're 100 points higher than meowzi! now come back down!

have a good trip tomorrow, miriam.

8. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Did you let him see your suitcase? Maybe he's mad because he knows you're going away?

9. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/17 Putty recap

AMPS 399
    +4 257
    +5 219
    +8 194
    PMPS 226
    +2 165
    +4 87
    +6 110

I expect Putty to be pink from the green tonight. He is clearing the rebound pretty fast but he bounces so much higher.
    I am leaving for NY city tomorrow morning with my DD. My sister and niece will be flying in from Florida to meet us in NY. It is a much needed getaway for us. I will not be back until Sunday evening. DH will not post unless he needs help. I have a vet tech coming in the middle of the day to test and hang out with Putty. I do not like leaving my little Putman. cat_pet_icon
    I will miss you LL friends.

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Oh Miriam, you will be 27 miles from me in NYC!! It's cold so pack your thermals!! This weekend around 40 degrees--
    Come on now Putman, this isnt YOU!!! Please level out a bit, we'd love to see your old nice numbers again--
    HUGS~~ from us!!

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

have fun in NY!

12. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Safe trip and have fun with Your sis at NY!
    See ya later!

13. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Haven't been able to post lately but saw Putmans 399. Oh boy no good Putty.. comon down from there and hang out with Skippy. I hope you enjoy yourself in NYC. I am only half hour away. PS Putty's number tonight are better and he definitely is getting out of the highs quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.