2/17 Stu AMPS 355, PMPS 383

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?p=64806#p64806

Good Morning All.
    Stu had great numbers yesterday until bedtime, when he bounced back to pink (continuing in the middle pink this morning). But it sure was nice to see those blues! He was very active around 4 A.M. (at home we don't hear him because he plays downstairs; here in NYC we are staying in a small studio apartment). Yes, Ronnie, NYC got 5 inches of wet, sloppy snow yesterday. In the "North Country" of upstate New York we really want new snow, but the sea coast is getting it all!
    Here's hoping for a good day for Stu in the blues and yellows. Thanks for staying in touch. Off now to see the tax man!!!
    Ella & Stu

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 2/17 Stu AMPS 355

Hey Ella How does Stu like his temporary digs??
    Hope he goes down for you today, but the stress factor could drive him up--I'm here in the snow right with you guys--
    Enjoy the city!!! It's so unique--Have a great day! :mrgreen:

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, Roni, something did drive his numbers up (maybe stress, but maybe because he apparently lounged around all day while we were out!) In any event, I haven't seen this high a PMPS for quite a while. We were able to get a test at +5.5 and it was 184. He is comfortable in these "temporary digs"; he spends a few days here every 6-8 weeks or so, when we come down to the city. But he is bored in this tiny studio apartment. So we'll see what the numbers are tomorrow. I hope I can get a few more tests in tomorrow than I was able to today.
    See you all tomorrow, maybe in yellows and blues!

Ella & Stu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.