2/17 Tess PMPS~91

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

We've nudged Tess up to 3:00am now, trying to get to 4:00am so we can get +3 test before going to class and get back home in time for her pm shot.
    "Way Too Early" Olympics coverage just came on, yes they actually call it that. Computer is working well again, combination of provider slowdown and WiFi network glitch.

Tess is up and following me around looking for food, and all seems well. Can test in a few minutes, then shoot and to bed. WCR when we get up.

2. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 2/17 Tess AMPS~116

What a pretty blue number to wake up to this morning. Looks like Tess has some plans to do some surfin today in those lovely green waters :mrgreen:

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS Tess!
    Enjoy your btb Ann.

4. Ann & Tess GA

Recap: AMPS~116, skinny .5u
    • +2~58
      +3~70
      +5~70

Back into the greens :mrgreen:
    Michelle, thank you for the info you supplied in Shadows condo on the variation in the protocol. I'm going to print it out and study it.

WCR all 5 Ps in place, although she still plays by laying down and batting at the feather. Very alert and affectionate. She is getting very spoiled with all the attention. I'm about back to normal and need to get some work done around here. She seems to know when we re planning to go out and drops her numbers to keep us around.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

3am???? You must REALLY love Tess. :mrgreen:

She is doing really well.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Libby, at least this way I can get a little sleep before the shot., the btb. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.