2/17 Webber AMBG 78/PMBG 90 +1~60 OTJ Trial Day 8

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by paige, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!!!

Nothing really different to say. Webber is doing well. Although he seems to like Facy Feast better than the Sophisticat I have been feeding. Do they make any LC FF in bigger cans? :lol: All I can find are those teenie 3oz cans. Will check this evening on any LB action.....you know what I mean....when it comes to Webber :roll:

Hope all of you have a wonderful day :mrgreen:
    Yesterday

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 2/17 Webber AMBG 78 OTJ Trial Day 8

Yea for day 8!!! Good job Webber...nice ambg!!
    As far as the FF can size...nope, haven't seen anything bigger than those small cans.

3. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Hooray for day 8

Well, Pedro has given Webber’s poop issue (PI) a great deal of thought and wants to pass on some of his secrets to a good poop. Now he doesn’t have a lot of Webber’s background info to go on – but he feels these techniques can be successful in most cases.

First, maybe Webber has FOP (Fear of Pooping).
    So first thing is to have your PC (Pooping Coach - that would be you Paige) set the “stage”. You need just the right ambiance for your litter room and litter box (LB). Soft lights, no distractions (like your buddy jumping on you at just the wrong moment or the drooler panting away next to you hoping for a fresh tootsie roll), just the right size box, and the “receiving” materials must be just right for your toes. (Pedro likes lots of depth). Don’t expect your coach to know these things – you need to honest and really talk this through.

Second, Pedro "urges" visualization techniques for Webber. While lying on his back,find his center, deep, slow breathing and focus on a time he had a really stellar LB experience. (Pedro use to say “be the poop” but had some unfortunate incidents when the poop stayed with him as he left the LB – very embarrassing and messy. He no longer advocates this technique). As the feeling moves him – glide on over to the LB. Next, work it baby. Really dig around and make big craters in the LB, try every possible spot, fill them in and dig some more until just the right one is ready. This can take some time so don't rush. Preparing the base is important and also helps to move things along.

Lastly and here is where you need to really be open with your PC. Get the right background noise. Depending on your leanings, you will need the PC’s help finding the right kind of talk radio program. Pedro likes the political ones- doesn’t matter the opinion, says just listening to the talking heads for a minute or two makes the poop fly right out of him. Then keep the show on a bit longer cause this will help inspire really great poop covering. As you fly out of the LB be sure your PC will change the station to something to groom and snooze to.
    Best of luck Webber ~ yours in happy Ps.

4. paige

paige Well-Known Member

:lol: That was great Amy. "Be the poop" Thank you for the huge laugh this morning. And a big thank you to Pedro for lending his experience. I will be sure to pass it on to Webber. :YMHUG:

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Nice job, Webber! More than halfway to your party. Keep up--or should I say down--the good work. And let's go. Poop it on out!

And Amy--hilarious! You really gave me a good laugh. May I share it with a friend who has a civvie cat with--erm--digestive issues and a scorn for talk radio? If not, that's fine!

6. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Pedro is happy to share his techniques for successfull pooping. And for only $19.99 he'll throw in his video: 10 Steps to Successful Napping (pretty dull) and at no extra charge: his popular "How to Train your Bean"

7. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Happy Day 8. Keep on chewing Webber - almost there :mrgreen:

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I'll take two, Amy. And a Ginzu knife.

9. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Congratulations on Day 8!

My kitties prefer Fancy Feast too, and I have five kitties so we use at least 5 cans at each mean and sometimes 6. I do still give Friskies 5.5 oz cans mixed with water for a snack and to make cat food popsicles.

10. Jennifer and Porky

Jennifer and Porky Member

Happy day 8, Paige and Webber!

Sending some magic poo vibes your way.... :lol:

11. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I wish they made FF in bigger cans! Maybe we should start a movement (no pun intended with the poop portion of your post). If we all contacted FF, maybe they would listen to us!

Amy, Pedro's tips really made me laugh out loud! I would almost pay $19.95 for his "How to Train Your Bean" video. ;) My 3 don't need the napping video, unfortunately. They pretty much have that covered. Pedro might want to look into a career as a kitty life coach, though.

12. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Happy Day 8!!! :mrgreen:

My cats prefer Fancy Feast too. I've tried other foods with them, even Wellness, but they want their Fancy Feast. I buy it by the case and rotate the different low-carb varieties.

13. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Way 2 go....... Webber!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

2, 4, 6, 8 Who do we appreciate??? Webber on Day 8!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.