2/18, Boomer, AM/123

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6567#unread

His numbers are creeping up :eek:

WCR- is confusing! So this morning he's a whining madman - running around really fast like a nut, trying to wake me up. Full of energy - his old self. He ate well for me. BUT - there was a pile of puke! :? I don't get it. So I gave him pepsid with his bude. It was more upsetting the last few days when he wasn't himself, then today when he seemed fine but had puked.

What do you make of his numbers creeping up? This happened the last time his doese was reduced. Granted I don't have a mid day number, so I don't have the whole picture. I'll have to wait to Saturday for that. Last night he tested 100 at PM and then had access to food. By +3 he was 104 - does that mean his pancreas isn't working quite yet?

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

I'd be interesting to see what he does after +3 Traci, if u can tonight.

not a big creep up, and waiting it out for the weekend might show u a bit more of what he does in the day on this dose right now.

If u can try for a second test tonight, after the +3, if not, we see on the weekend.

I think Boomer is doing really good, so try not to stress too much on the little blues.

3. Traci and Boomer

+10.5/69

Came home to a pile o' puke. :eek: :evil:
    I have no way of knowing what time he puked so I don't know if the number is good or from the puke.

PMPS/85 - good number, this is with food.

If he keeps puking I guess I'll have to bring him to the vet, but I have no clue what she can do for him. I gave him Pepsid this morning too! It's so frustrating. The good part is that he's eating very well and seems to feel fine. Can't figure it out.

4. Traci and Boomer

+3.75/60

I'm really happy and surprised! I gave him a PM pepsid to hopefully prevent on overnight puke. An interesting thing about his puking is that it's always right outside of the litterbox. Weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.