2/18 Gordy AMPS 297 | PMPS 394

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Feb 18, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...8-74-3-44-4-90-6-107-9-5-141-pmps-204.210853/

Well, I was expecting the high numbers, so that's ok. He is already coming down...

However, we are at the vet's now doing his annual exam and shots... he is being so aggressive (big scaredy cat). They had to throw a towel over him and essentially kitty-grapple him so they could sedate. What a butt. :rolleyes: it's such a stark contrast to how he is at home. :banghead: i wish he wasn't so scared. :(

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Gordy. My girls do the whole if I hide you don't see me except Rain...she climbs up and attaches herself to them like velcro.

Hope he clears those high numbers quickly.

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Doesn't it help if you help hold Gordy? That's too bad they have to sedate him for an exam.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Gordy. I hope the exam goes well.

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

No =( he is beyond angry and will attack me too. It's frustrating.

He got a pretty clean bill of health. Since he was knocked out, they checked everything. Now he is home, drugged out of his mindddd. He threw up after the sedation shot, so I was happy when he gobbler up the little high carb I had out.

He was 156 at +6.5.

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 394

This is from the pity carbs I gave him.

He is still really out of it... this is a different sedative than the ones at the other vet. The vet said there's an opioid in it... I wonder what one since he hasn't slept since we got home. Bupe makes him sleepy...