2/18 mocha pmps 246 +3.25 102

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6542

Recap
    PM +3 46 HC gravy
    PM +3.5 52 MC food
    PM +4 48 HC gravy
    PM +4.5 58 LC
    PM +5 77 LC

AMPS 425 ... ahhh ... there it is ... rebound city .. I think by now we have a full blown timeshare in this city. Oh well

AMPS: found her sleeping on the floor over the heat duct run in our bedroom this morning. These long nights wear her out. Poor baby.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/18 mocha amps 425

oucheee Mocha! That hurts my eyes! @-)

poor little Mocha having wild nites and all pooped out today...yea, but we know she's a sneaky one right Devon? :mrgreen:

3. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/18 mocha amps 425 +3 324

well at least she is out of the red! Pink doesn't look so bad when you start out so high, but we would love to see the blues and greens again today. The UPS man is supposed to bring her new food toy so tonight starts the mini meals!

4. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Re: 2/18 mocha amps 425 +3 324

Too high Mocha, rebound bad!

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 2/18 mocha amps 425 +3 324 +5 300

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I literally laughed out loud at what you typed -- I tell Baby not to pack her bags because there is just nothing great about that city - her & Mocha must know something we dont.

Anyway (((Mocha))) come on down... bless her heart.... sending prayers above in hopes of blessings down.

6. PeterDevonMocha

didn't get a chance to post PMPS numbers but she was at 246. Stayed pretty high most of the day, is just now starting to come down. So close to green. I'm sure she will be there before the night is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.