2/18 Moses PMPS 163

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Hey Lantus Land! Moses and I both are on the tired side today. I'm feeling kinda foggy, meanwhile he's sunny right now, ha!

It seems like when we first started Lantus in January, Moses had this predicable pattern. Either gradually increasing or gradually decreasing. Each day relating to the other.

Since February, it feels like it's all changed. It's a little frustrating. And I'm also super tired, which doesn't help...

Maybe some sun will cheer me up, too.

cat(2)_steam

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 2/18 Moses AMPS 278 +7~218

(((Erica))) :YMHUG:
    It is a difficult Sugar Dance for most of us.. Isn't it? I can relate to the frusturation -- but just know that one day our dedication, determination, love & patience will pay off!!

I believe that with all my heart & soul.

Cheering you & Moses on always!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Re: 2/18 Moses AMPS 278 +7~218

It certainly is a dance, and some days you feel like you don't know the choreography AT ALL. It can get frustrating, that's for sure. You are doing all you can for Moses and we are here to cheer you on and support you. Keep up the good work; it WILL pay off.

:RAHCAT

4. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Thank you Sarah & Buzz and Nicole & Baby. I needed that.

It's really nice to see blue tonight. And his injections have been going so smoothly, ha! Pun intended. Now he wants his dinner!

It can definitely be frusterating. I'm really inspired by your day today, Nicole & Baby. It's nice to see friends who are having great progress with their sugarkitty. Keeps us both motivated. cat_pet_icon

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Erica, the ebb & flow of the numbers can be frustrating--What should I say?? But, this is not called the sugar dance for nothing...
    I'm dancing as fast as I can. We all are, in hopes that our kitties are the best they can be.
    Moonie played today, gave herself a long bath, ate, played with her toys, watched the birds, and enjoyed her day.
    She's happy & healthy--Look at the whole cat..That's What's Important!--
    You are doing A GREAT JOB!!!

6. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Oh I missed the ealier numbers but Moses' PMPS looks great. It is hard watching those numbers go up and down and not being able to figure out any kind of pattern or how to make it happen faster. I was banging my head against the wall so many times.

You both are doing great!! ((((Hugs to you and Moses)))) cat_pet_icon

7. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 2/18 Moses PMPS 163 +2.5~118

You guys are wonderful :YMHUG:

Your encouragement really cheered me up. What an amazing support group this Lantus Land is. :D

Moses was crying over attention and I was so wiped out. We just layed on the bed together and he purred and purred and purred. Soooo relaxing. How I deeply enjoy those moments of just being together with him. No numbers, no worries, no nothing. Just us. That felt so good. Time disappeared. As did his sugarkitty label.

Thank you so very much for all your support.

:dizcat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.