2/18 Pedro AMPS 134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Yeterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6548

Good Morning
    Pedro likes the 130's these days. Probably going green mid cycle. DP trying to get some numbers but if the dear boy goes in to hiding it's a no-go. Weekend coming soon.
    He is eating less (9-10oz/day) down from 12oz or more. I think it's his bg normalizing. His weight is good -gained back all he had lost and I wouldn't want to see him gain more. He is getting bored with his FF choices but he is picky.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Amy...that was a great WCR! Pedro is doing so well! You will be able to catch him for tests
    when the weekend rolls around and he knows it too! :lol:
    Hope he did a nice job with the shoveling...

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Nice to see Pedro coming down...you're right, he's probably going green in between. Could you maybe get a reading at night???

4. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Pedro's ss looks so great!

5. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Such a gentle prod Brenda ;-) Yup could do a PM mid-cylce but I'm hoping my DP will be able to grab one mid day today if the dear kitty wanders thru and can be grabbed before he runs for cover.

6. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 2/18 Pedro PMPS 151

Creeping up a tad but DP was able to get a +5 today and he was at 82.
    He is once again very busy working on his post dinna nap. Weekend almost here!!! and Pedro likes to go a bit lower on the weekends so we'll see.

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Pedro Is doing so great & he can thank his momma bean..Great work going on here! SS looks beautiful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.