2/18 Sebastian +4 395 +8 275

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Justin & Sebastian, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Justin & Sebastian

Justin & Sebastian Well-Known Member

Sebastian is doing well today. He's still fairly lethargic and has spent most of the day on his boat but he's eating and drinking really well. As I was writing this he went to the bathroom and I was able to get a keto stick on him, negative ketones. Looks like we're all good. Now we just finish up the food transition, wait for the test results to get back, then we'll start making some progress.

I'm going to switch to the human meter tomorrow so I'll start a fresh spreadsheet. I'll keep the old one in the sig for reference.

Dyana and Gill & George like this.
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

You don't need to start a new spreadsheet.

@Marje and Gracie, our spreadsheet guru, can edit the ranges for you. Just put in one line saying you converted to human meter.

3. Justin & Sebastian

Justin & Sebastian Well-Known Member

Whatever you all think is best. I was thinking it might help just because the current one has so much switching back and forth between insulins, big jumps in dosages, etc.

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

It's helpful to see all that information. We can see the history and that helps

Yay!!!!:woot::woot: So glad they've gone.
    Still monitor daily especially with numbers being high and him still being a little bit lethargic. If they were to develop again its very important to nip them in the bud.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

You can take next row, merge cells, type in meter or more switch of insulin and make it a noticeable color. Look at my ss for 12/18/18. You will see I put in Nova Max meter. And on 10/6/18 cabergoline was started. And in September 1st I changed the time I shoot (it's easier for me to have times on sheet).

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  6. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

Great news on the negative ketones!

It’s important to continue to monitor closely...the picture can change. With all Sebastian has been through this past week I recommend testing for ketones 2x per day. BK once went from negative to large in exactly 24 hours ...vigilance is required.

Krystina & Nelli and Dyana like this.