2/19 Morris PMPS 122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6666

Morning LLanders!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    Morris is eating better now...I have been slipping him cypro in the Laughing Cow cheese. He ate a full can of FF and some cut up chicken overnight and 1/2 can already this morning. No poo yet this morning but he had two liquipoos with solids last night so maybe he won't have one this a.m. I am SOOOOO tired of talking about poo! :sad: :sad: :sad:

At least his numbers are staying green. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I still had on the BOS from last night so I shot the 90. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    And at least it looks like a pretty day is shaping up...supposed to hit 62 this afternoon....still not pool weather but maybe nexxt week???

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 2/19 Morris AMPS 90

Get out in that SUN!! 62 is like summer here~!!
    I knew the magic spell would work on Morris--We are connected psychically! Now if I could only convince him to make a magical poo!!
    Keep Eating Morris Boy!! Moonie is fready to go with you to the next party!! HUGS! Have a great Friday!

3. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I don't know about you, but that sounds like a pretty nice start to the day for Morris!
    Here's hoping we see some nice more solid poop later in the day.
    I am glad the cheese is working; I am going to try it and see if I get the same sneaking luck!

Pssst Morris,
    I am glad you have had a nice breakfast and have that nice green start today. Now, can you please see what you can do about firming up that poop? Your bean thanks you in advance and I am betting you will be able to slip in a few begs for special treats too. Shhh, our secret, OK?? ;-) ;-)

4. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Looking good, Morris!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Friday Brenda & Morris...perfect that poo for your Mama please! :D
    Keep up the great work!

6. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

A little higher this PM than AM...that's OK, still blue. He is still eating but not a lot so I am continuing with the Pepcid and Cypro in cheese...he loves it!

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad Morris is eating!

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

looks good, I'm glad Morris is eating and is taking his medicine like a good boy. :smile:

9. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

it sounds like he's doing so much better! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.