2/19 Sami AMBG 80/PMBG 68 - OTJ Trial Day 4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina & Sammy, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Sami has a slightly higher AMBG this morning. I am hoping it has to do with the fact that there was still food left from last night and she possibly had just eaten within the 30 minutes prior to her test. I will try to get a +3 this morning before I head off to work.

Also, I have been giving larger mini meals, instead of 1/6 can at a time I have been giving her 1/3 can. I don't know if this has anything to do with her number. I guess if I don't see a better number at her PM test then I might go back to the smaller mini meals to see if that makes a difference.

For some reason I just don't like fluctuation. I know it is normal, but I like a nice steady state, so I don't have to worry if something is going wrong.

Other than that Sami is her most lovable self, except when she is chasing her sister. She just knows how to push her buttons. Sami pushing Crystals buttons that is. There has always been a power struggle with those two. Sami usually wins, but Crystal stands her ground event though Sami has 4 lbs on her.

Happy Friday everyone. I am looking forward to the weekend, although this week has been a lot less stressful then weeks past. Even my chiropractor noticed a difference in how I am moving. I have also been back on my exercise program working out every day this week, which has helped a lot too.

2. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 2/19 Sami AMBG 80

((Tina)) I feel you believe me. Last night Webber's PMBG was a little higher than normal (but still within the normal range) and I got so ancy. I tested him at +1 and sure enough it had gone down. It is still only what day 3 for you? I don't know how I will ever get to just testing once a month! Sami is doing really well :mrgreen:

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/19 Sami AMBG 80 - OTJ Trial Day 4

Looking good Sami!

Stay positive Tina, I know it's nerve wrecking, but Sami has what it takes!

Happy Day 4!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

4. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I don't think 80 is really different at a statistically significant level than her other AMBG numbers this week! So, nothing to worry about, I would say.

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Tina & Sami)))
    Congratulations!! Sooooo happy for you both & most definitely cheering you on! Don't we all wish for steady #s... at least you are on the OTJ trial... you have been blessed!! Happy to hear your exercise routine is back on track.. it really got me off track too.. I love going to the gym everyday for about 2 hours... this sugar dance has mandated that I change my schedule too.. Have a fabulous, furbaby weekend & take care of yourself too!

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat
    Happy Day 4 Sami !!!!

7. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Happy Day 4!!! Looks like Sami came down real nice for her +3 test. :mrgreen:

8. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

tina, sami is looking good! no problems here. none.
    happy day 4 OTJ!!!

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Happy Day 4, everything looks good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.