2/19 Six's AMPS 107, PMPS 414

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Good Evening LL!!!

Six's Exciting Day

AMPS 107
    +1 79
    +1.5 66 - fed LC
    +2 54 - fed more LC
    +2.25 65
    +3.75 68
    +5 100
    PMPS 414

So........my boy who likes to drop during the days...dropped today, but I wasn't home. It was up to DH to manage it as well as the furnace guy at the same time as the + 2 - 54. I would have preferred to see where Six was going with that 54, but DH was not in the position to handle a below 50 situation today. We not only had furnace people out (at the same time as the drama), but also gas service people too. Hopefully, this 6 week problem has been fixed (problem with outside meter). I instructed DH to feed at the +1.5 in hopes if getting him to surf, but the +2 shows he might have been going for a dosecrease. I hope we are able to reproduce this over the weekend...otherwise I fear he will never earn a dosecrease because we're not here during the days. :lol: DH did a good job today...thank goodness for texting and email!

Six continues to improve. Had his last antibiotic tonight. Moving around a lot more...found him in the living room the other night at like 2am just checking things out. He is getting a little more portly than than he should be...will have to figure that out.

No condo from yesterday. Unable to post.

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I guess Six wanted to make sure he was the center of the universe. He had to take top billing over those pesky repairmen!

3. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Well done to DH! In spite of it all, he took great care of Six.
    And as for not reproducing, I think Six will do it again and hopefully it will be when you are around. Those were mighty fine looking numbers today!

Six, see what you can do about tossing out some more of them on the weekend!

4. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, that's a bounce Six - you could have stopped off in the pinks instead. I hope it is a quick trip and you surf some more green over the weekend.
    BTW - is Six the name cause he's a poly?

5. Amy and Six

Yep and he was the 6th addition to the house! We now have two poly's - both strays.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Six definitely took a trip to RBC. I hope it's a quick round trip.

7. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Amy & Six)))
    What a day you have had! Droppin thru to check on you two... ouch with the PM # ... come on down Six... in the 50s did not look bad on you today :mrgreen:

Wishing you a fabulous furbaby weekend cat_pet_icon

8. Amy and Six

blech
    +2 425

no more strips wasted tonight...DH just asked what his results were (new interest after this morning). i told him and he said "What? I don't understand this."

JOIN THE CLUB!!!!!!! haha_smiley

9. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

it's just a bounce... and it will clear.
    kudos to dh! he did an awesome job! :thumbup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.