2/19 Slashy AMPS 276 +3 250 +6 153 +9 174 PMPS 200

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Slashy & Rick, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slashy & Rick

Slashy & Rick Member

SS http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... haXc&hl=en

Good Morning,

His amps and pmps have been rising steadily all week after a couple of very good days over the weekend. Other than that he is doing just fine. Finished his liver meds on 2/12. Had blood work done on 2/13, got the results 2/17. His pancreatitis test still showed a bit high - 5.4. Vet said that with his history this may be normal for him. Liver tests came back just fine. :)

Aside from that, we have both noticed he seems to be better overall. His coat is more silky than it has been in sometime and he is grooming aggressively. His legs are doing well to (had some trouble with neuropathy). Will run if he thinks there is food in it for him. :) Climbs the stairs just fine. Still wont try to jump on the couch tho. Took him off the b 12 for the neuropathy at the pancreatitis attack.

I am working from home today and will get tests today and all weekend.

Hope everyone has a good day!

2. Slashy & Rick

Slashy & Rick Member

Re: 2/19 Slashy AMPS 276 +3 250

sleeping like a baby next to the wood stove :)

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Great WCR!! Glad to see Slashy back in business--I'm sure his numbers will come down..
    Moonie also has had neuropathy problems, but we just keep on trying Using methyl B12 & hope that Slashy can go back on when he's completely healed--All in all, Slashy id doing GREAT--Have a great Friday! :mrgreen:

4. Slashy & Rick

Slashy & Rick Member

Hey Roni, Thanks! FYI.according to the vet and tests the methyl B12 attributed to the pancreatitis attack. I may put him back on every other day or so. I did have him on 2 - 3mg per day. Obviously too much. Since his BG has been better his legs have been too. :)

5. Slashy & Rick

Slashy & Rick Member

Re: 2/19 Slashy AMPS 276 +3 250 +6 153

That is more like it! :)

Sue brought home a laser toy today. He is chasing it around like a kitten! :)

6. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/19 Slashy AMPS 276 +3 250 +6 153

Aw this is so nice to see when kitties start showing off their good kitty habits!
    Nice WCR Rick :D

7. Slashy & Rick

Slashy & Rick Member

Much better numbers! :)

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice PMPS! And I love the WCR, gotta love a playful happy kitty. :smile:

9. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

love the WCR! :D
    some nice blues today...

Thread Status: